(wL) Forums

Full Version: DIE BITCH!!! (_)_)!!!!!!!!!!!!D Application [APPROVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name: DIE BITCH!!!
Steam ID: 0:1:14653151
Steam Groups: NONE

Why: The only server I play is WL 24/7 OFFICE and not to bark up my own tree, but I can hold my own when I play in the server. A lot of NightWatch players are good on the server and I'd like to be a part of that. I've played with Cucu, UsO, CrackerJack, RooR, and I think I'd make a great addition to the clan. I do enjoy playing CSS and am active when I'm done with classes. A lot of people on the server know me when I logon, and can probably attest to my skills. Plus, I dont wanna be GWB and dont like BarbBros.

About me: I'm a Sergeant in the USMC! Stationed in Camp Pendleton, CA and I live in Oceanside. Served close to nine years and been all over the world. Married, no kids, and going to school online.
We will evaluate your application as soon as it is appropriate. Thank you and standby for the answer.
Hey Die! Glad the account problems worked out. Eval. is on our board, and you can expect an answer within 48-72h (sorry for the delay holidays creeping up on all of us).

Good luck!
cucubelu, post: 104767, member: 15378 Wrote:Hey Die! Glad the account problems worked out. Eval. is on our board, and you can expect an answer within 48-72h (sorry for the delay holidays creeping up on all of us).

Good luck!

Hey hey, yeah it's all good. My gmail still didn't work so I used my icloud email. Yeah no worries on timeline, I figured holidays be slowing everything down.
Thank y'all for your consideration.
Based on the player name, id say NO BITCH NO!

Judging a book by its shitty cover Smile.
After some discussion with the members, Die Bitch, if you want in would you consider changing your name?
cucubelu, post: 104850, member: 15378 Wrote:After some discussion with the members, Die Bitch, if you want in would you consider changing your name?
I don't mind changing my name. I just use this to piss ppl off lol. I used to use the name GANGNAM STYLE. Will this suffice?
DIE BITCH!, post: 104869, member: 17738 Wrote:I don't mind changing my name. I just use this to piss ppl off lol. I used to use the name GANGNAM STYLE. Will this suffice?
That should do it. Get back to you once it clears with the members! Thanks!
cucubelu, post: 104850, member: 15378 Wrote:After some discussion with the members, Die Bitch, if you want in would you consider changing your name?

Maybe change it to "May I Kill You My Fair Lady"
JayCat, post: 104879, member: 2104 Wrote:Maybe change it to "May I Kill You My Fair Lady"
and you Jay should just change it to "Sixpack & Spectating is what I do" Big Grin
Pages: 1 2