(wL) Forums

Full Version: Afjal's awesome HDk application (:D)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:My Name is Afjal

Division Applied For: (What game do you play) Counter Strike source (mostly sniper server)

Steam id:STEAM_0:1:7163911

Sex:Male

Country or State of ResidenceBig Grinhaka,Bangladesh

Hours of Availability:4-7 a day

Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?:Nope Smile

Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?:Maybe later but not now ,having fun playing with friends as a regular player

Previous Counterstrike Experience: My first server was de_dust2 of wL and then wL snipers. This are the only games I play 4 now

Previous Games Played: (Recent)Only CSS and downloading cs go

Previous League Experience: (Any Game)N/A

Computer Specs: (Optional)Good enough for css i can say xD

Favorite Weapon: (Optional)Awp and knife combo

Favorite Map: (Optional)awp_akolit (wL Snipers)

Is there anything else you wish to say? (200 words max): Well im a boy who loves games and i play like a baws. I am currently playing everyday . HDK is a pro clan for pro players with good attitude. If thats true then it is me .My friends are on HDK and i wanna be in it 2 so thats why im applying. Im very active and i am a killing machine xD. Yeah thats all Big Grin

-Cheers Mates!
>is a cocky asshole
>uses atrocious lag to his advantage
>spams mic
>?????
trolls a lot and yes mic spamming A LOT. makes the game somewhat annoying even if its just a little.
says a lot of inappropriate and uncalled for things but not to the extent of cursing.
then again like what sappy said
cocky ahole
laggy
and yeah annoying spamming
well he is after all only 13, luckily you have to be 17 to buy this game.... wait
-Denied-