(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hey Guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm BDX04. I love to play Counter-Strike since I was a kid. I live in Philippines. I love to join Counter Strike communities, especially the good ones. I'm kinda not too good at Counter-Strike Source because the look of CS 1.6 are much okay to me so, I can't play very well but I can change it. I hope to get as many friends in War-Lords. Oh and I love to play Zombie Escape but the people in Zombie Escape are sometimes low and sometimes many. I wish many people would play that. Oh and, please go to my website. I'm not advertising, I just want people to know my website. Its BDX04.blogspot.com ... Well, see you at CS Source!

Thank you and as always, have fun!
Welcome to the wL community!
Hello! Thank you for the welcome. Can I ask a question? How can you add that pictures on the last part of your post? It's called signatures right? Can I put something in their like referrals? I would like to put in a picture and a referral.
Top Right. Cpanel. Signatures.

Good luck!
Oh, okay. Thank you.

Double post

I still don't know how to get some rep to other people... Oh well, I would just go out there in forums and give other people a welcome.