(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hockey Canada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Anyone else not to pleased with Canada's performences in hockey?

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/cana...-1.2479574

http://www.thestar.com/sports/hockey/201...vakia.html

And as for the Stanley Cup...... Montreal Canadiens 1993.... It's been a while....

Discuss.
Considering USA is of of the world juniors, I think we have a great chance to get the gold this year.

Double post

Ranger, post: 105515, member: 17408 Wrote:Considering USA is of of the world juniors, I think we have a great chance to get the gold this year.
Nevermind I just read that Finland won against Canada but they did do great.
Just an aweful game :/ zzzz too upset to talk about it!
Good Morning guys................More power AND godbless

[Image: 615022_101.png]
Go away lol, you don't know anything about hockey. Team Canada Junior had one of it's youngest team ever. We gotta stop giving pressure to Canada every year... Other teams has developped a lot, we're not the only strength in the World now. As for the Habs, don't blame us lol.. We're not the only Canadian team ( Canucks,Oiler,Flames,Leafs,Ottawa.. ) We've had multiple good season/good playoffs attempt over the years, just not achieved another cup, we still have the most stanley cups anyways lol and by far.
Hockey sucks.
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 105814, member: 4142 Wrote:Go away lol, you don't know anything about hockey. Team Canada Junior had one of it's youngest team ever. We gotta stop giving pressure to Canada every year... Other teams has developped a lot, we're not the only strength in the World now. As for the Habs, don't blame us lol.. We're not the only Canadian team ( Canucks,Oiler,Flames,Leafs,Ottawa.. ) We've had multiple good season/good playoffs attempt over the years, just not achieved another cup, we still have the most stanley cups anyways lol and by far.

Too much pressure? They didn't even play. Worst Junior performence ive ever seen.
pTK, post: 105843, member: 2725 Wrote:Too much pressure? They didn't even play. Worst Junior performence ive ever seen.
I mean, we, the fans and media gives a lot of pressure on Canada every year, every year we're all like "oh if we don't get gold this year it's gonna be a fail year" ... gotta calm down man we had one of the youngest Junior Canada team this year... Next year 11 of the players that played this year are gonna be back ( a.k.a Zach Fucale Habs future goaltender <3 ), that means a lot..
Yea but no medals whatsoever? And the fact that Canada hasn't won a medal in 4 years. Not even a bronze... Did you watch the game against finland? They didn't even play.
Yeah I know that was embarassing to watch, but still tho, Russia,USA,Sweden are as good as us now, and Finland are knocking on the door.
Pages: 1 2 3