(wL) Forums

Full Version: Night Watch 24/7 Office Today!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
USO? Cucu? Wanted? Cracker Jack? Amen'? Also, if anyone else that has me added is going to be on let me know! Big Grin

Anyone going to be on around 3:30pm PST?
Wicked, post: 105238, member: 17472 Wrote:USO? Cucu? Wanted? Cracker Jack? Amen'? Also, if anyone else that has me added is going to be on let me know! Big Grin

Anyone going to be on around 3:30pm PST?
I am going to go buy Champagne, and 100 beers for the party I am going to tonight rofl... plus I need to stop at a new joint I found yesterday to say to this gorgeous texas chick that bartends there! She is phenomenal!

Happy New Year, and I will def. kick asses with you in 2014! Smile
I mean the parties don't start until later! I have a few house parties to go to but I gotta get a few head shots in first! See you in 2014!
Wicked, post: 105252, member: 17472 Wrote:I mean the parties don't start until later! I have a few house parties to go to but I gotta get a few head shots in first! See you in 2014!
If I can swing the time before the first pregaming party starts I will come in and pew pew for sure Smile
I'll come...