(wL) Forums

Full Version: Should I update to ios7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im now on ios6.1.2, it is said that apple will release a new update soon, and it will close the ios7 jailbreak window. but ios7 seems working slow on my 4s. idk should i update it..
up to you. if you feel like the 7, go for it. can't really tell u much since I don't own any iphones Big Grin
YOU SHOULD CUZ THE NEW IOS7 IS GAY AND YOURE GAY. SO ITS A PERFECT MATCH FAG.

jk, in all srsness.. i use ios7 thats been jailbroken. I only miss certain tweaks like zephyr and that other one cant remember its name
You should update to android.
Riser, post: 105412, member: 992 Wrote:jk, in all srsness.. i use ios7 thats been jailbroken. I only miss certain tweaks like zephyr and that other one cant remember its name
Yea, i just finish the update and jailbreak. I want bitesms..

Double post

Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 105425, member: 17123 Wrote:You should update to android.
:pandroid is good, but i like ios more since it's safer and less ads
Sure is safer, Android is an all over better os though :p. (My opinion, but you can do alot more).
Ios 7 totally fked up my iphone and i cant even take pictures or access itunes and customer service just wants me to buy another one of their products.
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 105461, member: 17123 Wrote:Sure is safer, Android is an all over better os though :p. (My opinion, but you can do alot more).
Yeah I prefer Android because you don't need to jailbreak it for all the cool features
I feel iOS7 more power-consuming since all the app updates along with it. Most apps' interface looks like watching a slide show.
Android is a much more advanced operating systems, iOS has many restricitons.
Pages: 1 2