(wL) Forums

Full Version: A Steam Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A steam group destined to War-Lords minigames is called anti fufu!
Its a bad group and a racist one, i think the staff member have to warn the admin of this group for racist in private too!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/killfufu

Thank you.
Wait, so why is this in the Introduction thread. Also are you trying to report this group or what?
Seriously? someone actually decided to create this steam group to get fufu's attention. It's probably because fufu is a girlgamer and all but this is just ridiculous.
Or someone is doing this for the lols and is trying to get the attention of anyone who's willing to criticize.
By the way, what can the admin do? Request the removal of a steam group? Gl on that
Minigames and Drunk Killers...
wow. picking on someone just because they are a girl. Sad
"FuFu" Is now internet famous! Has her own personal group of internet hater's, Welcome To Internet Famous!
Bert John, post: 106179, member: 16855 Wrote:"FuFu" Is now internet famous! Has her own personal group of internet hater's, Welcome To Internet Famous!
I want one! Sad
RJU, post: 106180, member: 17557 Wrote:I want one! Sad
I don't know you and you sure as hell don't know me, but you have enough spunk to ask for one, so I'll start the club in honor of you ok?
guys , stop bugging on my sister .
If I recall correctly a worthless biggot made a 'hate group against me months ago, Yay... I have my own group roflmao :p HeHateMe
Pages: 1 2