(wL) Forums

Full Version: Rage News!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On January 19th, 2014... ...my daughter Madison was born! So Night Watch may see less from me but I will still try to be active. If not message me to chat to me and I will see you all later. Adios amigos!
Hey man!! Congratulations on the newborn! Hopefully many more to come so you can build a whole footballs team Cool
Please don't raise her to be as irritable as you, thanks Smile
Congratz man!
Croc, post: 106309, member: 17013 Wrote:Please don't raise her to be as irritable as you, thanks Smile
No guarantees you useless, idiotic, sad excuse for a croc. <3
Godzilla, post: 106357, member: 15408 Wrote:No guarantees you useless, idiotic, sad excuse for a croc. <3
Please, I'm the coolest crocodile you know. Make sure you tell your daughter the story of my legacy.
Croc, post: 106358, member: 17013 Wrote:Please, I'm the coolest crocodile you know. Make sure you tell your daughter the story of my legacy.
Legend tells that there was the most legendary crocodile in all the wifi hotspots! No one knows where he is to this day, or when he shall return...
Godzilla, post: 106388, member: 15408 Wrote:Legend tells that there was the most legendary crocodile in all the wifi hotspots! No one knows where he is to this day, or when he shall return...
Neverrrrr