(wL) Forums

Full Version: HELLO GUYS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
have a nice day...godbless
Alright, how much are they paying you to do this?
hmmmm Sad
Is it really necessary to make multiple topics about NOTHING?
Sethdawson4, post: 106438, member: 17277 Wrote:Is it really necessary to make multiple topics about NOTHING?

i want to greet to all staff and member every morning..this is general chat right sir?
pTK, post: 106435, member: 2725 Wrote:Alright, how much are they paying you to do this?
I laughed louder than I should have ._.

but seriously, how much are they paying you?
KiMARUu, post: 106439, member: 17088 Wrote:i want to greet to all staff and member every morning..this is general chat right sir?
this is understandable. but when you irritate me, someone who RARELY visits the forums, there is a problem. I believe your first post was when I decided to lurk again after like 3 months of mia via forums.
Kima, you could post good morning/goodnight and everything in the shout box. It'd be less irritating to people.
henry, post: 106442, member: 395 Wrote:this is understandable. but when you irritate me, someone who RARELY visits the forums, there is a problem. I believe your first post was when I decided to lurk again after like 3 months of mia via forums.
He knew you would be lurking your way back here... preparing some work for you to do while you are here! :eek:
Kima is probably Bison's alter ego!
cucubelu, post: 106444, member: 15378 Wrote:He knew you would be lurking your way back here... preparing some work for you to do while you are here! :eek:
Kima is probably Bison's alter ego!
does sound like something dave would do. =(
Pages: 1 2