(wL) Forums

Full Version: admins like mr tea got real problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
first off i dont like you mr tea,i get banned for a month for being racist, which i really wasent . all my friends i play with are white so i guess if i say anything with white in it ,im being racist cause im black huh. i was reading other threads about people being muted for racism ,but they get 1 or two days, but nooo i get banned for a month, you must have issues that you cant handle at home cause you be acting like a real b**** for the s*** you be doing on the server. damn give people a break somtimes! i guess you be getting these crybaby a** nuggets complaining to you abut harmless s*** that they have no control over. i was playing friday and ptk was on and this dude said the n word sooo many times,but guess what happen to him,not a d*** thing .so what it really boils down to is you being a racist prick cause u white i guess huh. then i get banned for 7 days cause im tired of people askiing how long am i banned, and so on and so on,as you can see alot of people love the BLACK MAN on pop maps server.pius if you were to check other chat logs half of the server would probably be muted n gagged, jesus christ ! can you please get off my testicles cause it seems like you have em in your man bag right now.take what little power you have on here and put it to use somewhere else plz!
:eek: I was unaware I missed anyone saying racist stuff.

Btw welcome to the forums. Also I would advise not taking it too personally. Tea is equally a dick to everyone :p
i dont see how cuz you and the guy im talkin about were on the same team. im N.B.C.Supremacy
So is this an admin abuse thread or a flame thread?

You were just recently banned for 1-week for talking with your name. I would have hoped from the 3-day ban you receive a little over a week ago would have taught you that is against the rules. With all of my other reminders. BTW you were silenced for a month, not banned. You have been 2x now for talking with your name.

Here is some advice: Follow the rules and don't be racist and you can play to your heart's content.

I do check the chat logs and name logs. thats how I found you. If this is a serious abuse thread, what did I do that is abuse? FYI I have seen people get perma banned when coming in an admin abuse section just to flame.

Moderators please move this to the flames portion if NBC can't report how I abused him.
Thread has been moved to proper section.
JayCat, pconstant6544, member: 2104 Wrote:Thread has been moved to proper section.
You abuse me by constantly banning and muting me for little things that can be excused. I dont see any rules that say talkin with your name change is not allowed.you could have muted me and not gagged me.
panther power, post: 106573, member: 15359 Wrote:You abuse me by constantly banning and muting me for little things that can be excused. I dont see any rules that say talkin with your name change is not allowed.you could have muted me and not gagged me.
It's pretty obvious if you're gagged you shouldn't be talking with your name hence why you're gagged (to stop you from typing), and what good is muting you going to do if you're typing?
RJU, post: 106575, member: 17557 Wrote:It's pretty obvious if you're gagged you shouldn't be talking with your name hence why you're gagged (to stop you from typing), and what good is muting you going to do if you're typing?
It shows people thatl"
o[quote="RJU, post: 106575, member: 1755's pretty obvious if you're gagged you shouldn't be talking with your name hence why you're gagged (to stop you from typing), and what good is muting you going to do if you're typing?[/quote]
It shows that yall have some heart and understanding about people and how much they like playing this game.im a person who jokes a lot a shouldn't be taken very serious.but being called a racist is absurd.those guys on the server say racist things and jokes and I know that it's just for laughs.all im sayin is you guys could at least not be so serious
There are certain admins that are not very tolerant on certain rules. Racist remarks are one of those rules with this certain admin along with me.

Also, communicating in game after receiving a comm ban is considered circumventing a ban is against the rules.

I would also like to ask you about your forum user name. Panther power brings to mind the "Black Panthers" is this your implication or is your school mascot a panther?
I understand where you come from Supremacy, however, we can't make exceptions to the rule based on a joke or not. We treat everyone equal to the rules we have, that we there is no misunderstanding between players and admins when it comes to jokes and how people behave in general. Hopefully you can still be that funny guy without the use of certain words etc Smile
Pages: 1 2