(wL) Forums

Full Version: Nei Ho, Kon-nichiwa, Namaste, Aloha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Just saying hi. Haven't been on in a bit due to my courses... just stopping by and touching bases with everyone. So, HI!
Hey hey! No worries man hope your courses are going well this semester, and that you have bountiful of pretty girls you can oggle in class Wink
Haha, being an engineering major, the only girls im oggling are walking by outside the lecture hall.
gOdzOOki, post: 106747, member: 2409 Wrote:Haha, being an engineering major, the only girls im oggling are walking by outside the lecture hall.
Clearly wrong profession! Sad
NAMASTE....I AM INDIAN Smile
gOdzOOki, post: 106747, member: 2409 Wrote:Haha, being an engineering major, the only girls im oggling are walking by outside the lecture hall.
You are luckier than me. I studied in a high school for boys and now major in Physics in a college.
Hola amigo! comos d'estas
cucubelu, post: 106748, member: 15378 Wrote:Clearly wrong profession! Sad

Like I said cucu, they're outside. Doesn't mean I don't try to mack Wink

Incredibleâ„¢, post: 106775, member: 6596 Wrote:You are luckier than me. I studied in a high school for boys and now major in Physics in a college.
its all relative, man. I just finished a course in optics... fun stuff.
Canada must be cold, tired of California.
Moriarty, post: 106977, member: 9168 Wrote:Canada must be cold, tired of California.

Why would I be in Canada? Still in sunny san diego. Smile
Pages: 1 2