(wL) Forums

Full Version: Office, Outside Office? The Madness?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I stepped into office... it was quite chilly... so I went to someplace warmer, where I have never gone before... the adventures of a misfit on pop maps!

[attachment=2439] [attachment=2440] [attachment=2441] [attachment=2442] [attachment=2443]
Nice, you finally took my advice!
RJU, post: 107100, member: 17557 Wrote:Nice, you finally took my advice!
They called me a hacker on pop maps for 3 maps! They were very rude! Sad
But that 0-10 at the end : D
Gonffs, post: 107102, member: 11307 Wrote:But that 0-10 at the end : D

Yea, we kept getting rushed on both T and CT, and I tried to keep them off my team mates, but in the end succumbed to getting side or ass raped.
Well you gotta play there more often!
cucubelu, post: 107103, member: 15378 Wrote:Yea, we kept getting rushed on both T and CT, and I tried to keep them off my team mates, but in the end succumbed to getting side or ass raped.

Isn't that normal for u cucu? Getting side raped that is.
gOdzOOki, post: 109484, member: 2409 Wrote:Isn't that normal for u cucu? Getting side raped that is.
Ohhh yea baby!
Cucu is getting old. Soon to be playing counter strike with knitting yarn and needles .
Moriarty, post: 109536, member: 9168 Wrote:Cucu is getting old. Soon to be playing counter strike with knitting yarn and needles .
That is pretty bad ass!
Pages: 1 2