(wL) Forums

Full Version: DAMM FU-K--G CRUEL>>..just wanna complain few things...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well, i am feeling very bad about those admins who banned people for cheating....i have read alot of threads and ban appeals abt hacking issues...but these admins are very cruel>>>.........i have read one of the ban appeals abt cheating and that post really touch ma heart!!!!! AND THATS THE REASON WHY I POST THIS THREAD....i think you should apologize and give one last chance 4 those who really,really regret hacking....i mean whts wrong giving just one last chance???u dont tell me u gotta follow de rules 100% all de time!!! .....have a heart yo admin.......wht kind of human is dat if he is not forgiving another human who hav really realised his/her mistake just for hacking for the FIRST TIME?!???U may banned him if he hacks for the second time.......in ma opinion,alot of hackers will regret alot when they got banned for the first time!!!!! THIS IS BASED ON MY OBSERVATION ON ALOT OF MA FRIEND..so, there are alot of possibilities that they WILL REALLY REGRET and not cheating again...IF ANY ADMIN BAN CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO REALLY REGRET HACKING..he may attemp to cheat again in another server RIGHT???..which is really a bad thing and this means it will be alot harder to control CHEATERS!!!!....or even HE COULD JOIN THE BANNED SERVER BY COMPLETELY REINSTALLING HIS WINDOWS INCLUDING ALL HARD DISKS AND INSTALL BACK....... ..i hope u really understand and take a good action regarding this prob... ...... anyway..i got no problem with my css........thx anyway..

NAME:MR.XXX
l
MR.XXX, post: 107433, member: 17965 Wrote:well, i am feeling very bad about those admins who banned people for cheating....i have read alot of threads and ban appeals abt hacking issues...but these admins are very cruel>>>.........i have read one of the ban appeals abt cheating and that post really touch ma heart!!!!! AND THATS THE REASON WHY I POST THIS THREAD....i think you should apologize and give one last chance 4 those who really,really regret hacking....i mean whts wrong giving just one last chance???u dont tell me u gotta follow de rules 100% all de time!!! .....have a heart yo admin.......wht kind of human is dat if he is not forgiving another human who hav really realised his/her mistake just for hacking for the FIRST TIME?!???U may banned him if he hacks for the second time.......in ma opinion,alot of hackers will regret alot when they got banned for the first time!!!!! THIS IS BASED ON MY OBSERVATION ON ALOT OF MA FRIEND..so, there are alot of possibilities that they WILL REALLY REGRET and not cheating again...IF ANY ADMIN BAN CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO REALLY REGRET HACKING..he may attemp to cheat again in another server RIGHT???..which is really a bad thing and this means it will be alot harder to control CHEATERS!!!!....or even HE COULD JOIN THE BANNED SERVER BY COMPLETELY REINSTALLING HIS WINDOWS INCLUDING ALL HARD DISKS AND INSTALL BACK....... ..i hope u really understand and take a good action regarding this prob... ...... anyway..i got no problem with my css........thx anyway..

lol.
Wrong section.

And we do offer second chances, rebuy CSS on Steam and post here before joining. Easy as that.

You're probably Alex mercer, who I rebanned on an alternate account. Rules are rules
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this seriously.
MR.XXX, post: 107433, member: 17965 Wrote:well, i am feeling very bad about those admins who banned people for cheating....i have read alot of threads and ban appeals abt hacking issues...but these admins are very cruel>>>.........i have read one of the ban appeals abt cheating and that post really touch ma heart!!!!! AND THATS THE REASON WHY I POST THIS THREAD....i think you should apologize and give one last chance 4 those who really,really regret hacking....i mean whts wrong giving just one last chance???u dont tell me u gotta follow de rules 100% all de time!!! .....have a heart yo admin.......wht kind of human is dat if he is not forgiving another human who hav really realised his/her mistake just for hacking for the FIRST TIME?!???U may banned him if he hacks for the second time.......in ma opinion,alot of hackers will regret alot when they got banned for the first time!!!!! THIS IS BASED ON MY OBSERVATION ON ALOT OF MA FRIEND..so, there are alot of possibilities that they WILL REALLY REGRET and not cheating again...IF ANY ADMIN BAN CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO REALLY REGRET HACKING..he may attemp to cheat again in another server RIGHT???..which is really a bad thing and this means it will be alot harder to control CHEATERS!!!!....or even HE COULD JOIN THE BANNED SERVER BY COMPLETELY REINSTALLING HIS WINDOWS INCLUDING ALL HARD DISKS AND INSTALL BACK....... ..i hope u really understand and take a good action regarding this prob... ...... anyway..i got no problem with my css........thx anyway..

I'm not sure if I was suppose to laugh or not, but I found it pretty funny.

As for your 2nd chance thing, maybe they shouldn't have tried to hack the first time to get banned so that they shouldn't have to beg for a 2nd chance. IMO.
I totally agree with this guy, I'm not saying that u have to unban him but life is about to admit you did something wrong, apologize and do whatever it takes to correct your mistakes, as humans we sometimes have to beg for a second chance and that's the way we learn. Maybe you don't take this seriously but if you don't have the gift to forgive then your heart and soul are dead.

We have to love one another and enjoy the beautiful feeling of forgiveness. Behave like the rational beings we are. God bless you all.

PD: I miss the best CSS server in the world <3 lol
M4RITOX, post: 107455, member: 17967 Wrote:I totally agree with this guy, I'm not saying that u have to unban him but life is about to admit you did something wrong, apologize and do whatever it takes to correct your mistakes, as humans we sometimes have to beg for a second chance and that's the way we learn. Maybe you don't take this seriously but if you don't have the gift to forgive then your heart and soul are dead.

We have to love one another and enjoy the beautiful feeling of forgiveness. Behave like the rational beings we are. God bless you all.

PD: I miss the best CSS server in the world <3 lol
Like Riser said, we do offer second chances if you wish to purchase the game again on a new Steam account.
Hacker no tolerance man, admin can offer 2nd chance but ofc if they can buy css again. they regret is because from their own action which is wrong and they prolly should realized about VAC which is an anti-cheat program and that hacking will result in ban of course. So ppl sometimes need to know and realized first if their action is wrong or will result in negative terms before doing such things like this.
you re indeed a very (kind-hearted) person riser.....and yes i am mercer and feeling very uncomfortable with you......i get to join the second time but u banned me another time for (joining with nosteam)>>>>lol i dont think im the only one using nonsteam version to play in your servers.. there are alot of my friends using nonsteam version and can actaully join your server and they dont get ANY BANS TILL NOW!!!!!.BUT WHY DID I GOT BANNED???FOR PLAYING NONSTEAM???THEN HW ABT MY FRIENDS???i am sure they are all using nonsteam...plz give a good explanation.......... ....i wonder how did u find out im using nosteam version of css cuz b4 tis i hav been playing in this office server and reached until rank around 25 and NOBODY even complained abt joining nosteam!!!!......i mean why u did NOT ban me for joining nosteam for the first time before i could even reach the actual point for ranking?????and sorry for late reply cuz im very busy..i hope riser can answer my questions....i mean ALL THE QUESTIONS>>>>>...thx.............and if you could give me a solid explanation....i will buy a new css from steam....
MR.XXX, post: 107589, member: 17965 Wrote:you re indeed a very (kind-hearted) person riser.....and yes i am mercer and feeling very uncomfortable with you......i get to join the second time but u banned me another time for (joining with nosteam)>>>>lol i dont think im the only one using nonsteam version to play in your servers.. there are alot of my friends using nonsteam version and can actaully join your server and they dont get ANY BANS TILL NOW!!!!!.BUT WHY DID I GOT BANNED???FOR PLAYING NONSTEAM???THEN HW ABT MY FRIENDS???i am sure they are all using nonsteam...plz give a good explanation.......... ....i wonder how did u find out im using nosteam version of css cuz b4 tis i hav been playing in this office server and reached until rank around 25 and NOBODY even complained abt joining nosteam!!!!......i mean why u did NOT ban me for joining nosteam for the first time before i could even reach the actual point for ranking?????and sorry for late reply cuz im very busy..i hope riser can answer my questions....i mean ALL THE QUESTIONS>>>>>...thx.............and if you could give me a solid explanation....i will buy a new css from steam....

I don't think you will be banned for being non-steam. Might as well reject for Steam validation. Hence appeal in the right section with the right format Smile
Pages: 1 2 3