(wL) Forums

Full Version: 5 Pounds of Haribo Gummy Bears...Best reviews ever...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read the Amazon reviews below the pictures... enjoy!

Guys Order 5 Pounds Of Gummy Bears, Hilarity Ensues...
[Image: cd7d117a6f0fff93e2eb31bbddfa1742c215709b...006fcb.jpg]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=sMjgaa5j_LE[/video]
I would order that, not eat it all in one day, but over the course of 2 weeks, hellz yeah, too bad i have a cold and candy will just make it worse.
Edit : Wait, theyre sugar free, okay gross, freackin sugar free is worse for you then the regular of any candy for that matter. I would order it, just not the sugar free ones.
Hmm, order a bag and lose 10 pounds that's a diet and a half! Might have to get a bag!
RJU, post: 107484, member: 17557 Wrote:Hmm, order a bag and lose 10 pounds that's a diet and a half! Might have to get a bag!
We will need full details of the blast radius, and the contamination levels of such a endeavorer.
cucubelu, post: 107485, member: 15378 Wrote:We will need full details of the blast radius, and the contamination levels of such a endeavorer.
So.... I looked them up on Amazon because I honestly was down to try them for the lawls and they're $120 a bag...
RJU, post: 107490, member: 17557 Wrote:So.... I looked them up on Amazon because I honestly was down to try them for the lawls and they're $120 a bag...
I am considering throwing a April Fools Party somewhere and buy a bag of these and wait for the fireworks to start... best april fools ever!
cucubelu, post: 107492, member: 15378 Wrote:I am considering throwing a April Fools Party somewhere and buy a bag of these and wait for the fireworks to start... best april fools ever!
I would be down to buy them and test them out to see if this is true if they weren't $120....