(wL) Forums

Full Version: Hello night watch!! [Denied]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi night watch members my name in-game is jackie.My game is nosteam but i m buying an original version of csConfused.I dont play on office server.But i most of the time play on mini games,dust 2 DM ASIA,CRACKHOUSE DM and a little bit of office ASIA and i hv a question regarding Application for NW.I usually know godzilla,popeye,RJU and ARYA.I know Godzilla better cauz he plays a lot at mini games and popeye cauz he plays at office asia and dust 2 DM Asia.I play snipers a little less.I m ranked 65 in mini games.I came to know about ur clan since i came to knew godzilla,popeye,RJU and arya.I know u play office a lot l.But i play mini games alot.Many of the HDK players come to play mini games and they think they own the server.I know about ur rivalry with HDK guyz they insult ur clan at mini games in ur absence.So i m 18 yrs old.I just thought to ask would i be able to join

Double post

Would i be able to join ur clan if less people of ur clan know me.Cauz i want to join ur clan to kick some ass in mini games and other servers where HDK Play.U can say me a normal to pro level player ;-)
JackieChan98, post: 107756, member: 17943 Wrote:Hi night watch members my name in-game is jackie.My game is nosteam but i m buying an original version of csConfused.I dont play on office server.But i most of the time play on mini games,dust 2 DM ASIA,CRACKHOUSE DM and a little bit of office ASIA and i hv a question regarding Application for NW.I usually know godzilla,popeye,RJU and ARYA.I know Godzilla better cauz he plays a lot at mini games and popeye cauz he plays at office asia and dust 2 DM Asia.I play snipers a little less.I m ranked 69 in mini games.I came to know about ur clan since i came to knew godzilla,popeye,RJU and arya.I know u play office a lot l.But i play mini games alot.Many of the HDK players come to play mini games and they think they own the server.I know about ur rivalry with HDK guyz they insult ur clan at mini games in ur absence.So i m 18 yrs old.I just thought to ask would i be able to join

Double post

Would i be able to join ur clan if less people of ur clan know me.Cauz i want to join ur clan to kick some ass in mini games and other servers where HDK Play.U can say me a normal to pro level player ;-)

Hey Jackie, thank you for your application.

I will insert this to be evaluated on our boards. Might be at least a few days until you get a response and an answer. However, as you mentioned you know Popeye, God, RJU and Arya. Talk to them and see if they are willing to vouch for you as a person in the evaluation section of NW!

Good luck!
cucubelu, post: 107758, member: 15378 Wrote:Hey Jackie, thank you for your application.

I will insert this to be evaluated on our boards. Might be at least a few days until you get a response and an answer. However, as you mentioned you know Popeye, God, RJU and Arya. Talk to them and see if they are willing to vouch for you as a person in the evaluation section of NW!

Good luck!
Ty cucu but yeah this isnt an app to join NW i will make an app to join NW once i buy a steam version of the game this month.Thnx for the reply u guyz r awesome Smile I will soon make an app.
Jackie, thank you for your interest. So what does 98 represent in your name?
Moriarty, post: 107768, member: 9168 Wrote:Jackie, thank you for your interest. So what does 98 represent in your name?
It was my old user name on steam.But i changed simply to Jackie.(it isnt my real name though)when i wanted to make my account on steam i first put my username as JackieChan but it said its already used by some other user so steam suggested me instead U can chnge ur username to JackieChan98 so this is the story of how i got my name.I am buying a steam version of CS:S this month Smile

Double post

Btw these days i see really less members of night watch playing on any of the servers!!I will talk to ur members through steam if they are available.
Please read the following and then edit your original post to comply with the set format guidelines.....

http://war-lords.net/threads/apply-for-n...ters.7601/
So did you indicate on steam that you were born in 98? Because usually that is how name suggestions generate names.

You are right, we are always looking for a deserving to be in NW, but there aren't that many. Hopefully you will see more NW activity in the future despite our busy lives.
Masterful1, post: 107772, member: 3284 Wrote:Please read the following and then edit your original post to comply with the set format guidelines.....

B
Masterful1, post: 107772, member: 3284 Wrote:Please read the following and then edit your original post to comply with the set format guidelines.....

Yeah once i buy the steam version of css this month i will apply for NW

Double post

Moriarty, post: 107773, member: 9168 Wrote:So did you indicate on steam that you were born in 98? Because usually that is how name suggestions generate names.

You are right, we are always looking for a deserving to be in NW, but there aren't that many. Hopefully you will see more NW activity in the future despite our busy lives.
I didnt indicate on steam that I was born in 98!! i was born in 95 Smile
Non steam versions still have a SteamID. You can apply before you become a steam user.
Masterful1, post: 107781, member: 3284 Wrote:Non steam versions still have a SteamID. You can apply before you become a steam user.
SO once i get the steam version of the game wouldnt my steam id get changed?

Double post

Can we talk on steam?i may add u?

Double post

Masterful1, post: 107781, member: 3284 Wrote:Non steam versions still have a SteamID. You can apply before you become a steam user.
Wht about my steam id wouldnt be it changed once i buy the steam version??
Pages: 1 2