(wL) Forums

Full Version: Get the no-steam CSS patch for the latest update!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There was an update that was released earlier today, the servers are still being updated.

For no-steam users, get the latest update at:
http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=20...3#msg42263

Thanks w4rk!
STEAM validation rejected
Thank you very much 8-)

Double post

Donut, post: 109698, member: 16662 Wrote:STEAM validation rejected

You have to wait for the server(s) to be patched. Tongue
hey Riser .. Steam validation rejected too
hi Why this time give us very little time so that we can hold the new update you will come back or not: (
skill_50, post: 109717, member: 18098 Wrote:hi Why this time give us very little time so that we can hold the new update you will come back or not: (
wat?
no-steam works on the servers now.
D: i still cant join the server can any one help me. it said " the server is running a new game" D: i already update the latest patch
Forever Alone, post: 109736, member: 17994 Wrote:D: i still cant join the server can any one help me. it said " the server is running a new game" D: i already update the latest patch
Forever from all my researches i may think that u have been installed it on wrong folder!! I will ask from other nosteamers also Big Grin
JackieChan98, post: 109738, member: 17943 Wrote:Forever from all my researches i may think that u have been installed it on wrong folder!! I will ask from other nosteamers also Big Grin
Ok thanks xD maybe yes I installed in wrong folder thanks 4 da tips
Pages: 1 2