(wL) Forums

Full Version: Night Watch - Watch Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings all!

What have all of you sorry saps been up to?
Masters and training for BMT... not much free time these days at all. I do however keep my steam on if anyone wants to chat!
I have been busy traveling with work - Outside Sales position Wink - Also, stalking cucu as hard as possible. Since our office server went down it's been hard to populate so I have been playing in our death match server whenever I get a chance. WBU, Godzilla?
Wicked, post: 109823, member: 17472 Wrote:I have been busy traveling with work - Outside Sales position Wink - Also, stalking cucu as hard as possible. Since our office server went down it's been hard to populate so I have been playing in our death match server whenever I get a chance. WBU, Godzilla?
You don't even have my Facebook! Ur stalking powers fail you sir!
Or do they? O.o I never said it would be over facebook now did I? Bum bum bummmmm!
Wicked, post: 109828, member: 17472 Wrote:Or do they? o_O I never said it would be over facebook now did I? Bum bum bummmmm!
So you are the one under my bed... dammit! Here I was hoping for a hot blonde hiding under there! What a waste ! Sad
We need the NW crew and HDK crew to work together to repopulate our office and popular maps servers.

Cmon, it'll be fun!
I can help on weekends. Working Monday - Thursday now.... I may be able to coax in a few others.....
Busy too, bought another car, working on it, a lot of work at work too. Apparently money doesn't grow on trees.
Moriarty, post: 109854, member: 9168 Wrote:Busy too, bought another car, working on it, a lot of work at work too. Apparently money doesn't grow on trees.
Cut the tree down first...and make money! Geee haven't I taught you anything!?
Pages: 1 2