(wL) Forums

Full Version: Application for NW [Denied]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Name in game:Jackie
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:82854289 and my [B] old Nonsteam id is STEAM_0:0:950444024[/B]
Steam groups: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jackiechan981/groups
Why night watch:I love all the night watch guyzz that i have played with.All night watch guyz are friendly.I want to join the fun and play with them.I have many good night watch friends.And i want to know many other night warch members.i love NW.
About myself: Last year i became junior in my high school.I love to play mini games and crackhouse deathmatch.i love to play css and TF2.You can say me normal or a pro guy as u wish Big Grin
Thank you
And good luck to you for your future.
JackieChan98, post: 110241, member: 17943 Wrote:Name in game:JACKIE
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:82854289
Steam groups: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jackiechan981/groups
Why night watch:I love all the night watch guyzz that i have played with.All night watch guyz are friendly.I want to join the fun and play with them.I have many good night watch friends.And i want to know many other night warch members.i love NW.
About myself: Last year i became junior in my high school.I love to play mini games and crackhouse deathmatch.i love to play css and TF2.You can say me normal or a pro guy as u wish Big Grin
Thank you
And good luck to you for your future.

Who do you know within Night Watch?
Wicked, post: 110256, member: 17472 Wrote:Who do you know within Night Watch?
I know godzilla,ez target,Ghosty and arya as i have played with them and godzilla is my good friend.

Double post

I also play on office DM and DUST 2 ASIA DM sometimes.
good luck Jackie!
H0ok3r w A P3n1s™, post: 110309, member: 17690 Wrote:good luck Jackie!
Ty hooker.
Do you have a mic? I've never heard you talk.
Yup i do have a mic.I speak very rarely on it.Cauz when i speak on it my friends say that my voice is little worn,thats due to my microphone.No worries i will buy a new one Smile
ChanieJack.... ...we meet again...
hi nw
Riser, post: 110368, member: 992 Wrote:hi nw
HIA!

Double post

JackieChan98, post: 110263, member: 17943 Wrote:I know godzilla,ez target,Ghosty and arya as i have played with them and godzilla is my good friend.

Double post

I also play on office DM and DUST 2 ASIA DM sometimes.
Godzilla? Psh, who is that guy anyways? Tongue I am trying to figure out if I played with you on 24/7 Office DM or not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4