(wL) Forums

Full Version: Anyone have a motorcycle in FL?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few friends of mine and myself have recently purchased some motorcycles and are interested in possibly doing some trips around the state. Was wondering if anyone else would be interested?
would you like to see a parade of Harley Davidson and BMW motorcycles?
What kind of bike you got?
meetup.com thats where i find all my group rides
RJU, post: 110279, member: 17557 Wrote:What kind of bike you got?

I have a Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Double post

KuYa, post: 110277, member: 17183 Wrote:would you like to see a parade of Harley Davidson and BMW motorcycles?

Not particularly. I find most harley riders are stuck up and think they are better then others. Quite rude to other bikers as well...
I have a vespa. Can I join?
vespa haha if u can keep up! Wink

i agree with the harley people. some of the rides i go on allow bikers of all types. u can tell they hate us crotch rocket fucks
Pishtim, post: 110345, member: 3115 Wrote:vespa haha if u can keep up! Wink

i agree with the harley people. some of the rides i go on allow bikers of all types. u can tell they hate us crotch rocket fucks
To fast for them they can't keep up!
I only have a little 250 at the moment. I will be getting a CBR 600 soon (within the next month or so) that's when I will really be putting road trips together. I will probably post, in this section, the date/time of them.