(wL) Forums

Full Version: This is a movement.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of you may know this person named -ViP- Bagel #MurilloStrong (I'll explain this hashtag later on in this thread)

So she and I had a serious conversation about the future of this world and we have come to the conclusion that we will conquer it and make it ours. Our first line of order is to make sure we get enough followers to join our movement on our journey to make a Utopian society.

Therefore, we have created.....

THE #WALULUSTRONG TAG. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OWN THIS TAG, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD IT TO YOUR NAME. SPREAD THE LOVE OF THE WALULULULULLULULULULULULULULU.

We are not responsible for any emotional or physical damage you may encounter due to this. You are liable for any and every crime that you commit and you must not associate yourself with us if you do.

So anyways, the story of my hashtag MurilloStrong is to give and spread my support to a close friend of mine who was like a sister to me. Her name is Danielle Murillo and she was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. It has almost been a month since then and I will never take this tag off, nor will I ever tarnish her name. She is forever in my heart and I love her family as if they were my own. Bagel has been so kind as to also put the hashtag on her steam name. It would mean the world to me if even one of you did the same. Even the smallest gesture of support is enough to satisfy me. You don't have to, but if you choose to, you can wear it for as long as you'd like. Take it off whenever you want. For those of you that are even considering this, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

-Chris.