(wL) Forums

Full Version: Getting ear wax removed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anything I should know? I'm getting it done this Thursday, found out that my doctor will be using microsuction to do it.

I'm applying some ear drops to soften the ear wax every day but it only makes my hearing loss worse.

Have you guys gone thru the procedure? Is it painful?! My pain tolerance is low and I get scared when people do stuff to parts of my body (unless its the other way round, Nuts knows what I'm talkin 'bout).

and I know it's pretty disgusting.
My dad had this done. It looked pretty painless. Usually the procedure doesn't require you to use drops to soften the wax
I have gone through this processTheir is no to less pain in this process.But b/w the process you may fell a little Unconscious(after u read this you will think i am mad but thts the truth) as per your Immune powerWink
it will not be painful but you will feel that they're like sucking your ear and it will be uncomfortable. but not painful.
KuYa, post: 110634, member: 17183 Wrote:it will not be painful but you will feel that they're like sucking your ear and it will be uncomfortable. but not painful.
i bet u had many experiences huh?
Riser, post: 110639, member: 992 Wrote:i bet u had many experiences huh?

I always have experiences. If you know what I mean Rolleyes
feels weird like its geting close to your brain but feels so goof afterwards.
Plan B, post: 110689, member: 16704 Wrote:feels weird like its geting close to your brain but feels so goof afterwards.
theres no pain?

i hate it when ppl stick stuff into my ear(no pun)

Double post

Wow, worst experience yet at my ENT.

When he began everything was fine. After that I started getting really nauseous, he kept going. There was some ear wax stuck deep in my ear, so he grabbed some tweezers like tool and after that I vomited and blacked out a few seconds later. Doc said to schedule an appointment another day for the other ear.

So yeah, I half deaf right now and I puked all over my pants. I asked the nurse has anyone else had this before, she said no. Best part yet, the clinics for your children.

Fuck me and my anxiety.
Riser, post: 110690, member: 992 Wrote:theres no pain?

i hate it when ppl stick stuff into my ear(no pun)

Double post

Wow, worst experience yet at my ENT.

When he began everything was fine. After that I started getting really nauseous, he kept going. There was some ear wax stuck deep in my ear, so he grabbed some tweezers like tool and after that I vomited and blacked out a few seconds later. Doc said to schedule an appointment another day for the other ear.

So yeah, I half deaf right now and I puked all over my pants. I asked the nurse has anyone else had this before, she said no. Best part yet, the clinics for your children.

Fuck me and my anxiety.

Riser #nosound #halfsound
pussy
Pages: 1 2