(wL) Forums

Full Version: Free Battle.net Accounts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Azeroth: bled | 123
Azeroth: bump | 123
Azeroth: cruton | 123
Azeroth: ducer | 123
Azeroth: endo | 123
Azeroth: herb | 123
Azeroth: hoax | 123
Azeroth: homie | 123
Azeroth: kokane | 123
Azeroth: pookie | 123
Azeroth: regulate | 123
Azeroth: row | 123
Azeroth: tempt | 123
Azeroth: wanksta | 123
Azeroth: wide | 123
East: ford | 123
East: gasoline | 123
East: mag | 123
East: mastermind | 123
East: pookie | 123
East: quart | 123
East: quarter | 123
East: shook | 123
East: wide | 123
Lordaeron: camaro | 123
Lordaeron: cannon | 123
Lordaeron: chevy | 123
Lordaeron: craft | 123
Lordaeron: detox | 123
Lordaeron: duce | 123
Lordaeron: ducer | 123
Lordaeron: dump | 123
Lordaeron: endo | 123
Lordaeron: ironic | 123
Lordaeron: kokane | 123
Lordaeron: mag | 123
Lordaeron: neglected | 123
Lordaeron: occur | 123
Lordaeron: optimo | 123
Lordaeron: patron | 123
Lordaeron: piston | 123
Lordaeron: puff | 123
Lordaeron: regulate | 123
Lordaeron: zip | 123
West: anna | 123
West: bump | 123
West: cruton | 123
West: platinum | 123
West: shook | 123

if you decide to take an account, PLEASE post stating that you are the one who took the account so other people know you have it incase of a trade, or so they don't try to login the account so you don't get so many failed login attempts, more to come as I create more..
Took camaro thanks!
camaro@lordaeron taken by knightrider

thank's for letting us know, as I'm sure a good amount of these are taken without even letting us know, thanks faggots.
You should like, put just the accounts and if the people want any account they reply and ask for the password. I'll be easy to know who has what.
the fact remains, that takes too much work, and I don't care about these accounts, its a frenzy for all I care.
"hey look! Origs everywhere zomg zomg!! Now all I have to do is dig through my dusty folders, find starcraft, install it, dig through more folders to find my cdkeys, then find a bot to this date that does not suck to load them on without dropping!" Big Grin!

For real?
hey guyz, id like to have an account but i just dont understand how 2 use this information ,since login requests an email and the pasword must contain both letters and digits, and i cant see them here , if can explain plz, ty very much.
Lolz This are Battle.net accounts, you login with it, put the Username / Password, if you want to change it put the first password you found and put the other password your choice. Then you can use your own email.

This accounts are not for forums or any website -.- only for battle.net.
the point is non of them works for me , i mean when u wnat to log to batle.net they dont ask for a username , they ask for email and a pasword so thats the problem, that i cant see any emails here ,sr man i may be seriously dumb ore w/e but im just totaly confused here ,cheers
These are for GAMES...

not

Http://Battle.net
Pages: 1 2