(wL) Forums

Full Version: Kick/Ban-happy admins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've kind of noticed kicking and sometimes banning is rampant with some admins. I don't see it often, but when I do it's pretty bad.

Do you agree with this? If I were admin, I'd do a votekick/voteban, not just go straight to kicking because they make me angry or whatever.
If you think someones abusing their admin post it up at the proper section or just hit me/Bison with a PM
Riser, post: 111265, member: 992 Wrote:If you think someones abusing their admin post it up at the proper section or just hit me/Bison with a PM
I already know that, but it's in the Flame or Admire section for a reason. Wondering what people think of this. Some people love it (I know I do sometimes), others don't.
When admins ban people, they usually do it as an admin and not a player. They need to put their feelings aside. That's how I've always dealt with people.

If not I'd have millions of bans Smile
Admins have feelings!?
I didn't mean in that manner. (Waits for a :rollseyes: emoticon) I mean what you think of admins that do that.
cucubelu, post: 111276, member: 15378 Wrote:Admins have feelings!?
You would be the first <3
A government never ask wat punishment should they give if a person is found guilty of breaking laws. Likewise, admins dnt need to ask for vote if a player is found guilty of breaking the rules. If it's besides breaking rules, then another way Smile (my opinion)

And most importantly, kick/ban doesnt make an admin HAPPY... we are also players who like to play together like everyone....but jst dnt break the rules. That's why we always GIVE WARNING to the ccertain player before any kind of punishment is implemented. Smile
We are the police, judge, jury and executioner...
cucubelu, post: 111284, member: 15378 Wrote:We are the police, judge, jury and executioner...
COMBO PACK
Pages: 1 2 3