(wL) Forums

Full Version: Forum-only admin? + I won't be on CSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I've been a forum admin before. I am a moderator for ROOT Gaming (My sponsor for StarCraft 2 World Championship Series), Alientrap, Dead Cat Flagged, Xonotic Forums, Team Liquid (Japanese section), and I would like to be one for WL, if that even exists. As a gamer? No. I'd probably ban everybody in a fit of rage, and I talk to much. As a forum admin/mod? I've been told I do a good job.

Also, I won't be on CSS very much. I have to keep playing SC2 for the tournaments. I have a HUGE six-figure salary pool, and if I keep playing I just might get the pool money, and multiply it. Plus I'm playing Nexuiz (Classic, not that CryEngine 3 failure) and Xonotic. Not a huge player base, but the game is really fast paced, and my little hands work perfectly with such a game. Plus it's awesome (Minsta, that is x3).

So, with that being said, I'll drop by when I can, but it won't be often. I'll try to stay on Steam more often, too. Sorry about that. Been switching locations and PCs a lot lately.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WiUjG9fF3zw[/video]
Post in the proper forum? (forum admin)

Warden
I hate how my posts get so many views but, like, 1 replay a day. .-. It's like that on every forum site. Just had to get that out of my system.
We're not accepting staff applications till we move forums and get reorganized..