(wL) Forums

Full Version: Sudden Admin Dickfaceness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idk, I've just noticed how lots of noobs recently complain about admins, but don't give names or reasons.

Not like the normal bitchiness that comes from those twats, but it seems extremely excessive recently. Am I missing something?
People call me a "Badmin" Only because i ban them for playing friendlies or cadebreaking, If there not complaining about us, Were doing something wrong.
Bert John, post: 112493, member: 16855 Wrote:[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]People call me a "Badmin" Only because i ban them for playing friendlies or cadebreaking, If there not complaining about us, Were doing something wrong. [/COLOR]
I know. love to see admins at work. Makes me know the server is good to go, but this is a lot. Tons of people complaining. I'm wondering if it's just something that'll pass through the community, or if something is really wrong.
Alina, post: 112494, member: 18175 Wrote:I know. love to see admins at work. Makes me know the server is good to go, but this is a lot. Tons of people complaining. I'm wondering if it's just something that'll pass through the community, or if something is really wrong.
IF, There was something wrong, Action will be taken, But What i think your seeing is just a troll/flame group that has chosen to flame war-lords admin's, They'l pass, They alway's do
Bert John, post: 112495, member: 16855 Wrote:[COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]IF, There was something wrong, Action will be taken, But What i think your seeing is just a troll/flame group that has chosen to flame war-lords admin's, They'l pass, They alway's do[/COLOR]
I've seen troll groups before, and this seems more or less to be random people saying this.
if u pass by those ppl, tell them not to break server rules.Then,they won't have to face the wrath of admins.Cool There is an old saying "Change urself before pointing fingers to other".o_O