(wL) Forums

Full Version: We'll be moving forums soon [DELAYED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a heads up to everyone. We'll be moving over to MyBB in about 2 days or less.

We're just finalizing a couple of minor issues and the new site should be up.

You can view the test site and even log in here:
http://war-lords.net/mybb

Do let us know if you find any bugs Smile The bright blue will also be toned down a little.

NOTE: ALL PMS WILL BE GONE, so if you have any that you want to keep.. I suggest you back them up locally.

UPDATE:

We won't be upgrading the forums yet.
Yes. I was aware of the terrible colour scheme. I was going to initially add a couple of options.

We will delay the forum upgrade to a later date because MyBB 1.8 is still at beta 2, two milestones away from the full release and the fact that I haven't actually done much about the colour scheme.

The forum layout will however not be changed because it uses MyBB's default forum templates.
profile pics in chat log not visible
Nice work on the new forums Smile
Can you make it so we can use the original one too? Like, war-lords.net/classic/ or something?
Alina, post: 112541, member: 18175 Wrote:Can you make it so we can use the original one too? Like, war-lords.net/classic/ or something?
Nope, they're completely different softwares.
R.I.P - Heterosexual War-Lords Forums
i have some killer themes and plugins if you guys want
forumsnap.net