(wL) Forums

Full Version: My application for NW [Approved]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Application:

- KuYa

- STEAM_0:1:60121228

- Awps-R-Us (ARU), FORMER HDK (i quit HDK for some time now just to be clear)

- Looking for a group that is not snobbish and are friendly. I'm looking for camaraderie and not a group who's trying to look cool in front of others. I heard from one of your members (or maybe officer now) that he's having fun in NW and that he's enjoying his stay with you guys so i took his words and im giving it a try.

-About yourself- well, i've been playing counter-strike since 1999 when counter-strike was first introduced. At that time we had to open up half life first and then enable the counter-strike mod from HL. I was with one of the good clans in the Philippines and we reached regional championships but lost in the nationals. I live in Sugar Land, Texas (a suburb near houston). If there's anything you would want to know about me, feel free to ask.

Night Watch Members I know: R J U, Birdfood, ISPIYA, Mr. Tea or Tea (idk i forgot i know it's tea-something), and i've been having short words with cucu ( don't know if that counts)

Microphone? Yes
Webcam? Yes
I honestly don't know much about NW, nor am I a part of it, but good luck! Tongue
Tea isn't in NW lol
"Who's KuYa"
"Check the forums."
"Ohhh! The one with the picture of the little boy crying!"
"Yup."
"Kinky."
Hey.

You will hear back from Wicked or RJU soon. Because its summer it may be a little longer wait time than usual! Smile

Good luck!
What's with grown dudes using anime profile pictures? =)

Good Luck, you made a right decision to apply for NW, now we need to make a right decision regarding you.
Alina, post: 112652, member: 18175 Wrote:I honestly don't know much about NW, nor am I a part of it, but good luck! :p

its a girl! not a boy!and besides, how could you forget me!? Sad i was your first friend on wL... you were asking us who wants to be your friend and i was the only one who said yes. and now youve forgotten me? that hurts you know

Double post

Riser, post: 112653, member: 992 Wrote:Tea isn't in NW lol

whoever that was he was wearing nw in snipers montha ago

Double post

cucubelu, post: 112655, member: 15378 Wrote:Hey.

You will hear back from Wicked or RJU soon. Because its summer it may be a little longer wait time than usual! Smile

Good luck!

alright. thanks! good luck in AF

Double post

thanks moriarty. hopefully ill get in.

regarding profile pic, at leadt mine is better than riser's my little pony with a hello kitty Smile

Moriarty, post: 112662, member: 9168 Wrote:What's with grown dudes using anime profile pictures? =)

Good Luck, you made a right decision to apply for NW, now we need to make a right decision regarding you.
I didn't forget you Tongue I mean I don't know Night Watch well. Makes me think of a janitor late night at the local supermarket, when all of the sudden the power goes out and evil shadow monsters escape from the depths of the second dimension due to a lack of shadow existence but the existence of shadow souls and the janitor must watch the store the entire night to keep the three dimensional shadow beasts from escaping the supermarket and terrorizing the city. He calls himself the Night Watch Man.
you have a wild imagination there.
you day dream a lot huh?
KuYa, post: 112694, member: 17183 Wrote:you have a wild imagination there.
you day dream a lot huh?
Indeed.
Pages: 1 2