(wL) Forums

Full Version: Moving to Florida
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I will be moving to Florida this coming Friday from California and I am driving the whole way! Holy shit right!? I will be off css for a few weeks but will be back on in no time. If you need anything for NW Applicant's hopefully RJU will do his job. What a BUM! Tongue As always, looking forward to getting those servers repopulated. 24/7 office DM was starting to get populated this weekend!
Have a good time in Florida wicked, we, the family of the Yakumo and the Community of War-Lords wish you a happy time and an enjoyable time there. Until we meet again! -Phoenix Yakumo
Why are you moving to Florida? Are you getting old or somethin? Tongue Good luck with the move, and the drive... that's one hell of a trip! See you in a few weeks.
Welcome to being a floridian lol
I'm going to start being active on War Lords a couple few hours a night. Sorry everyone!
I made it here! Damn Prius's were everywhere! I hate those cars.. I will be back on CSS within a few weeks. See everyone soon!
Ew noob, Cali > Florida.
Wrong coast, but glad you made it! Smile
Pshh wrong coast my ass! CDAWG big time newb. I am going to be so bad when I start playing again. Almost have my own place up in running. Will be back up soon. Then I can headshot your nubness Big GrinCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCoolCool
While you've been gone, I've learned the ancient art of NoHeadedness. Good luck!
Pages: 1 2