(wL) Forums

Full Version: Are the servers still active?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be active on the wL Pub servers for a long time, then in Feb/March of this year, I had to move, and my gaming pc did not come with me. I finally decided 'fuck it' and bought a mid range gaming laptop and want to start playing again. My question is, do all the regulars from around last year still play here? Or the the great ddos of 2014 kill the pubs? Has everyone moved on to csgo? I ws really hoping that there would still be some holdouts that stayed with css.
The popular maps server is mostly dead.

A few of our US servers are still pretty active though. The PUGs, 24/7 Crackhouse, Snipers, Minigames, and ZombieReloaded servers are doing good.
CSS FOR LIFE Smile HELL TO CS GO Tongue
Trying to get office death match up and running. It's hit or miss sometimes but it's a hell of a lot better than what it was!
Damn. That's kind of disheartening. Can anything be done to bring back players? How did wL get so huge the first time around? I'm talking from mid 2011 to early 2014. I remember even in the 64 slot servers, I would have to wait to get in.
Man do I miss pop maps.. Can't beleive it's still inactive, it was full all the time..