(wL) Forums

Full Version: I'm back! And is wL dead? ._.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ded gaem?
The weird girl from US who telling about shes russian or japanese, is that you? note: if that is you, then you alone who should know who am i in this community
(Dec 05 2014, 09:31 AM)weird nos-team Wrote: [ -> ]The weird girl from US who telling about shes russian or japanese, is that you?   note: if that is you, then you alone who should know who am i in this community

To be fair she left before you joined.
lol, im on wl since 2012, been used over 100 steam accounts and no steam patched games and this one is last. in details the first server i played is crackhouse, then i joined mg in the beginning of 2013 and played it from different 5 steam accounts with changing it every 5-6 months, but i prefer not tell anyone at least here the nicks i used to play
(Dec 05 2014, 10:16 AM)weird nos-team Wrote: [ -> ]lol, im on wl since 2012, been used over 100 steam accounts and no steam patched games and this one is last. in details the first server i played is crackhouse, then i joined mg in the beginning of 2013 and played it from different 5 steam accounts with changing it every 5-6 months, but i prefer not tell anyone at least here the nicks i used to play

Why do you need 5 steam accounts? Are you evading bans?
Nah, i just don't like to be known