(wL) Forums

Full Version: Al Bundy here, with a question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i just bought and downloaded the css steam version (was using the free setti version before).

i cannot find war-lords servers besides 4,7,9. how do i get on the popular maps server 1?
http://war-lords.net/cs-server-news/off ... rver-list/

That should help. Has all the IP addresses. Tell us your old and new steamID's and we should be able to transfer your stats.  Smile
yeah its displaying my real name in game for some reason, and not Al Bundy. trying to figure out how to change it.

old name = Al Bundy
new steam name = Al Bundy

thanks for the help xferior!
No problem!
You have to change it in your settings Tongue The name command in game doesn't work. Open up steam and go Steam>Settings (Or right click on the icon in the taskbar and choose "Settings") then go to the friends tab and change it there.
awesome, so i changed it to Al Bundy (like before) - im guessing thats my official name now?
hmm What do you mean? You can always change your name. If you mean your steam account name, nah that can't be changed
i meant my name thats displayed in game, on the score list. its what it was before i bought the game today, Al Bundy.
Lol cool. I guess thats your name then  Smile

Edit: Tell me if i resolved your problem or if you have more related questions so i can close the topic
yeah i think you did, thank you. only issue im trying to figure out now is how to get it to stop playing that annoying sound whenever a server message pops up during a match.
Problem Solved. (Poster made a new topic of his last problem)

-CLOSED-