(wL) Forums

Full Version: My First Fight (Suspended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

This was back in like 5th or 4th grade so this kid was talking shit to me and my dad always said if he starts it ur allowed to finish it Wink im the kid in the green shirt the tiny skinny AF blond kid is the kid im fighting enjoy Wink
Did u get ur nutsack destroyed?
No lol u can believe this or not idc really he missed LOL people don't believe it but he missed the kick
seems more like a judo match to me Smile
BUT in the END Y FUCKED HIM UP YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY

AND Y DAD MUST HAVE BEEN SO PROUD OF Y GREAT JOB Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue
Lol I told him he started it he was like ehh ur still in trouble I said here I got a video and after he watched he said good job for telling the truth and ty I whooped his ass ?
(Mar 21 2015, 04:15 AM)JakeĀ TheĀ Great Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I told him he started it he was like ehh ur still in trouble I said here I got a video and after he watched he said good job for telling the truth and ty I whooped his ass ?

HEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHHEH LOL
I must be color blind, as the kid the blonde one is fighting is wearing a sweater, and it appears to be blue, also this video looks 2-3 years old...so you're not much older now or am I missing something here.
Well I'm in 8th grade I got held back in 1st grade