(wL) Forums

Full Version: Time Flys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't been around in some time due to life's $h!t. Its good to see WarLords is still going strong as ever.
Was browsing around on some fourms a little bit ago and happend to see there was a new warlords clan on b.net
Just wondering if this is part of actual warlords.
I would also like to apologize for the inactivity but im back to scan fourms again

Thank You,
EvilMindZ
This is the actual warlords..if im reading that correct...

Welcome back!
yea, time flies. i can still remember the first time i played on warlords. it was really good time then.
I remember when nightwatch was bad and still are...oh
Also didnt know where to put that so i figured i put in in here as well. Yea i use to have alot of fun back in the bw days. Every one back then was really helpful and had lots of knowledge to share i would imagine its still that same way lol and still the same grate place i remember.
It's always good to see another person from a long, long time ago Smile. Also, if you're referring to Clan WaR@USEast, then I don't think this place is associated much with the clan on Bnet and vice versa. UniT has been idling in there for years, as far as I can remember, to keep the channel up.
yea i seen some units in there. This is clan WL and r claiming to be warlords when i seen that i was like, What tha?? yea i seen its all converted over to steam now GJ congrats guys site still looks sharp. I just don't wanna see them guys tarnish this grate name.
Thanks Eternal, Angel & Ryz grate to see ya all again & I look forward to being around more often.