(wL) Forums

Full Version: Autoexec low settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I play CS:S competitive on your servers ( really good ones btw) and the Steam Group told me to download the autoexec from your site.
So what it basically does it shows your FPS etc and in low settings. I have no problem with the fps thing but I do with the low textures.
I am a modder for CS:S ( weapon skins wise not hacks) and it is annoying to change the settings everytime I open the game when I have to make screenshots.As I am not fond with the commands, can someone help me with changing the autoexec to make the texture quality as high as possible?

Thanks in advance
Shameless selfbump
Warlords has an autoexec? O_O
delete ur cfg folder and just run css on high texures and everything else on low?
Yeah what jERRY said, there ProgramFiles(x86) for some people -> Steam -> SteamApps -> Common -> CSS -> cfg -> Your config that you downloaded should be in there, whatever you called it delete it. (It will reset ALL of your settings) (Textures, crosshair, binds, etc.)