(wL) Forums

Full Version: Team matches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Im trying to start up some team matches. Right now im just looking to see how many people would be interested in doing this. Alot of people miss this aspect of the game and i would like to try and bring it back. Please get back to me and let me know what you think!

Pugs are great but not quite the same
I forgot to add thats its a US clan ladder. Its designed, built and it is functional!
"us clan ladder"

just to clarify this means US only? on the US servers?

cause i wouldnt mind entering a team, and i know there would be alot of other teams in the Asian region interested
(Jan 14 2016, 09:34 AM)HowZaT Wrote: [ -> ]"us clan ladder"

cause i wouldnt mind entering a team, and i know there would be alot of other teams in the Asian region interested
No any team can join. Doesnt matter where you are from
(Jan 17 2016, 10:11 PM)Scoopy Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but we should make a different ladder for Asian teams, its not cool playing with 200-300 ping constantly. Same name but different region Big Grin
(Jan 18 2016, 10:29 AM)FlameCurrent Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17 2016, 10:11 PM)Scoopy Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah but we should make a different ladder for Asian teams, its not cool playing with 200-300 ping constantly. Same name but different region Big Grin

i could definitely sort somthing like that out if i had some help, and if admins were kind enough to let us use the servers Big Grin