(wL) Forums

Full Version: Another Pinoy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my ign is konz. find me on wL office, dd2, pug or dd2deathmatch. (ASIA)
hdk admin mayong
hai
I thought you were BeachMoneyWeed for a second, welcome Wink
(Apr 27 2016, 03:00 PM)y4bl0w! Wrote: [ -> ]hdk admin mayong

Dodgy
(Apr 27 2016, 02:33 PM)Keane Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!! My steam name is BeachMoneyWoman/BhAwp. I made history here, applied for HDK and admin and guess what? DENIED. I believe the reasons were too young and inactivity. But Past is Past and besides that was last year. A lot can happen in 365 days. I stopped playing CSS on May 30 2015 because of WiFi issues.

I am from Manila, Philippines! I play on Dust2 Asia/Deathmatch/PUG. Looking forward to have better me!

megafuse's blood brother?
(Apr 27 2016, 04:28 PM)ryz Wrote: [ -> ]I thought you were BeachMoneyWeed for a second, welcome Wink
I got the idea of this name from him but made changes on the third word. We were in the same community but I left.
(Apr 28 2016, 03:40 AM)mayong09 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 27 2016, 02:33 PM)Keane Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!! My steam name is BeachMoneyWoman/BhAwp. I made history here, applied for HDK and admin and guess what? DENIED. I believe the reasons were too young and inactivity. But Past is Past and besides that was last year. A lot can happen in 365 days. I stopped playing CSS on May 30 2015 because of WiFi issues.

I am from Manila, Philippines! I play on Dust2 Asia/Deathmatch/PUG. Looking forward to have better me!

megafuse's blood  brother?

No, but I have a cousin playing there.