(wL) Forums

Full Version: Donated, lasted a day for pug servers to get a spot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i donated just 5 $ the other day, joined the pug server and got a spot to play right away. lost connection and disconnected from the match ( wireless internet has been disconnecting randomly ) did my 5$ donation just get me a day of instantly being able to play. not to happy because i was banned for a day and hardly got to play any pug matches.
Donators only get:

Public Servers:
$8,000 every round(except first), !ak/!m4 on either sides and using !ab 3 times instead of once.

Pick Up Game Servers:
!sub priority

Donators have no priviledge of not getting banned after 2 minutes of leaving the pug. This is to avoid abuse.

Unban yourself here:
https://servers.war-lords.net/bans
thank you wish i had known i just waited the ban out but when i join the pug server i dont get a spot to play right away i have to wait for a spot. let me play right away the first day then it seems like i have to wait
Your SteamID must be linked/verified to receive ingame donor status and to unban yourself.
(May 15 2016, 11:17 AM)ratchgod Wrote: [ -> ]thank  you wish i had known i just waited the ban out but when i join the pug server i dont get a spot to play right away i have to wait for a spot. let me play right away the first day then it seems like i have to wait

it's a donation, you are a donor, donations by definition are given without any expectations in return. the perks that come with donating are just bonus- additional goodies that ppl get to enjoy.

it's not like you paid for a premium membership sorta thing that will boot other people out of their slots just so you can start shooting terrorists before you get too impatient from waiting to sub in.

and frankly that sounds like an awful thing that you wish you were granted by donating. pretty soon pugs would just be full of 5 dollar donors during popular hours cause all the free to play players got booted. 

heck i would just out pay the 5 dollar members and throw down 10 to get priority over them.

you see how quickly things get out of control here by doing that, and everyone at the end of the day is shafted by the system u want besides the highest-paying "donors"
Jesus Christ Jessie why are all your replies an essay.

No one reads all that
shut up shitty
Please do not flame here, if you are going to flame, please do it in the appropriate section.
gabe is salty oh my god.