(wL) Forums

Full Version: Nightwatch Application [Accepted]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Application:

Name in game:Sky Design S

Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyDesign_S_15/

Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits):for CSS i don,t have any group

Why Night Watch:i ve been trying to search for a group and i saw my friend got into this group,so i thou i could get into this group and be more improving.event thou i ve training alone for long to improve,but joining active group such as this could be in differnet level

About yourself:im a CSS and CSGO player,looking for a group that i can join for some event to play in..
i dont think you gonna find any NW member anymore... :/
there is.my friends,,,they NW
well i only hoping to get in any group that is still available
AA an NW used to be the most popular clans in wL... its too sad all the founders are gone... T_T
why not we as lower member try our best again to make it live back...we can,t always expect all thing from top only.when thing like this happen even normal member has responsibility to give his best to get the reputation up again Big Grin
good to see you think like that Big Grin !!! well unfortunelly i was one of the leaders of AA and i dindt joined NW :/ so i cant invite u... but if i see someone of them in my steam il talk about u!!!! good luck!! Smile
what AA stand for anyway?
well... we used to be 50+ active players in wL servers! just a couple of friend playing and havingfun together! lol!! we used to talk so much shit in teamspeak too lol!! good times...
AA fullname?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6