(wL) Forums

Full Version: Bison, thats not very fair is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why did you personally ban me for reason "aimbot" after we scrimmed you guys last night?

I literally havn't played the game in like 2 years.

I WASN'T cheating and I WASN'T banned by console. What do you have against me? You shouldn't false ban someone being a moderator with so much responsibility.
You completely missed the point. You banned me just recently for not cheating. I wasn't evading, which you told ghoul that I was evading a year long ban. lol?
I'm not mad, im just wondering how you run a ban appeal system but ban someone personally cause you dont like them. I wasn't cheating yesterday but you banned me after typing to billnose on steam.
(Dec 11 2016, 01:04 AM)yreece93 Wrote: [ -> ]You completely missed the point.  You banned me just recently for not cheating.  I wasn't evading, which you told ghoul that I was evading a year long ban. lol?
I'm a bit confused by your reasoning. You're permanently banned because of two cheating infractions on the wl servers. The first permanent ban was lifted after Michael/ghoul begged and vouched for you. We don't normally allow people to play here after a cheating infraction (especially after a second one).

(Dec 11 2016, 01:05 AM)yreece93 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not mad, im just wondering how you run a ban appeal system but ban someone personally cause you dont like them.  I wasn't cheating yesterday but you banned me after typing to billnose on steam.
What are you talking about? I don't like nor hate you. I don't know you. You're banned because of two cheating infractions on these servers. I asked billnose about you when I noticed you were banned. I asked why they were inviting people to the tourny match servers who are banned from wl. He said he doesn't know you and that I should ask Michael/ghoul.
The first time was me, the second was my little brother when I left for school. I understand why I was banned the first time and the second time because of my brother. What i'm wondering is why you banned me yesterday when i came back and played 2 scrims for fun(which i wasnt cheating in) and you labeled it an "aimbotting" ban. I just came on and all of these guys are my friends since like 10 years ago and they asked me to play for fun. I didn't expect to be banned after all this time from a ban a year ago (which you told mike that i was evading?)
(Dec 11 2016, 03:28 AM)yreece93 Wrote: [ -> ]The first time was me, the second was my little brother when I left for school.
My dad does that allll the time. He wasn't happy with my grades so he cheated on all my accounts!!1!1 NOW MY FRIENDS WONT TALK TO ME!!!!1!!21121!!

No seriously, you shouldn't even allege this happened even if it's true. Every cheater has said something along those lines at some point. Regardless, you have +2 esea bans, +main vac'd, +4 or more alts vac'd, +2 valid cheating bans on wl, +countless valid cheating bans from other servers. If your objective was to make me believe you're dishonest and/or a blame game narcissist, then mission accomplished!

(Dec 11 2016, 03:28 AM)yreece93 Wrote: [ -> ]What i'm wondering is why you banned me yesterday when i came back and played 2 scrims for fun(which i wasnt cheating in) and you labeled it an "aimbotting" ban.  I just came on and all of these guys are my friends since like 10 years ago and they asked me to play for fun.  I didn't expect to be banned after all this time from a ban a year ago (which you told mike that i was evading?)
Are you trolling at this point? You're banned because you were never unbanned.
You're not funny, or amusing. Every guy who is clueless like you says the same thing you just said in response to what I said. I'm not saying what I did was right but you're literally the type of person that is so critical of someones PAST cheating ban. Relax bud, half of professional players playing nowadays have cheated at some point in their career. The past is the past, all those cheating bans are not from ME personally, and that's a fact. People change and you're literally so direly critical about a game that's dead and people are just trying to play for fun.
Let's see whose to blame:

1. Bison for being like every other "clueless" admin when it comes to cheating
  2. Bison for being critical over PAST cheating offenses
  3. Half of professional players who allegedly cheated
  4. Banning instead of kicking because cheating is in the past which is the past
  5. The "other people" cheating on your accounts
  6. Bison for being critical over cheating in a dead game
  7. Bison for not letting people have fun cheating

I'm going with blame game narcissist  
It's not that deep bro. Relax.

You banned me personally when I wasn't cheating in your servers. End of story.
Pages: 1 2