(wL) Forums

Full Version: Day in the Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy shit guys!

Sometime in 2011 PtK and i were sitting back talking about making our own clan. We went through many names and ideas of what this clan was going to be. After a few short days we decided to create High Definition Killing. It started out with just us and a few of my scrim friends. It slowly grew as time went on. I ended up joining the U.S. Army and life got real busy real fast. For a long time i expected HdK to fall out being that one of the Founders had to quit playing.

Fast Forward to 2017 and I find myself with more time to play games. I downloaded steam, seen some old friends i havent talked to in YEARS. Log on forums and find that not only was i wrong about HdK closing. I come back to a member list AND an asian branch that seems to be much stronger than the original.

Glad to see everyone, I hope to see you all in game.

Happy Killing,
_RemiX
(Jan 18 2017, 07:55 PM)_RemiX Wrote: [ -> ]Holy shit guys!

Sometime in 2011 PtK and i were sitting back talking about making our own clan. We went through many names and ideas of what this clan was going to be. After a few short days we decided to create High Definition Killing. It started out with just us and a few of my scrim friends. It slowly grew as time went on. I ended up joining the U.S. Army and life got real busy real fast. For a long time i expected HdK to fall out being that one of the Founders had to quit playing.

Fast Forward to 2017 and I find myself with more time to play games. I downloaded steam, seen some old friends i havent talked to in YEARS. Log on forums and find that not only was i wrong about HdK closing. I come back to a member list AND an asian branch that seems to be much stronger than the original.

Glad to see everyone, I hope to see you all in game.

Happy Killing,
_RemiX

hey that's pretty cool

jk you're still a dinglebutt !