(wL) Forums

Full Version: Anyone here good at video editing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will pay someone to put together a video for me.

It will be from photos and videos I have taken in Iceland.

I will work with you / give details on what I'm generally looking for, other than that you can edit it how you see fit.

More details if I get any replies.
You can talk to Deadie maybe.
I could help. Depends on how much photos or videos.
I used to work with my slacker friends who are now professional photographers and take pics with some hot babes. I also used to be the Vice president of a filmography club at my high school, which went to win some state wide competitions.
I dont have the softeware on this computer but I can get it from my other computers (difference between home comp and college comp, and by home I mean far away).
If you have the software that can edit in general I think I can help you remotely.
No charge, I think its just fun. More fun than reking these noobs on CSS.
(Feb 17 2017, 10:57 PM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]I could help. Depends on how much photos or videos.
I used to work with my slacker friends who are now professional photographers and take pics with some hot babes. I also used to be the Vice president of a filmography club at my high school, which went to win some state wide competitions.

back in 09' ?
I'm professional
please paypal me $1000 upon completion. i am the king of nigeria. totally legit. i promise
(Feb 17 2017, 09:54 PM)Drago Wrote: [ -> ]You can talk to Deadie maybe.

Deadie came thru big time!!

here it is, if anyone cares!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xvPe0wu...e=youtu.be
I could've done a better job. aka. deadie is a noob