(wL) Forums

Full Version: rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's my rant for the night.

When we have admins in the servers, and they get annoyed by a player...they kick them. I understand we have the option to ignore somebody, or whatever. But how the hell is that possible if that player keeps team flashing, or following you around everywhere you go.

I consider these pug servers to be competative. You are allowing people that have less than 8RWS to ruin the game. What makes things worse, is the fact that there is a admin in the server. AND DOES NOTHING. I have to resort writing a damn thesis on here about it.

Furthermore, I completely understand where you are coming from. Make a report against the player, etc. 

Why can action not be taken immediatly?
Especially if there's admin in the server..What is your duty as a admin? Equillibirum I believe, at the most basic concept of being a Admin.

In addition, you are allowing trolls to run around rampant, not contributing to the team, talking SHIT, and making me seriously quit playing here all together. You are allowing this to become a acceptable norm in the realm of your control, specifically your servers. 

My reccomendation?

RWS Limit on the servers. It's the only thing I can think of. Anything less than 10 can properly fuck off. Either that, or the activity on these pugs will go further down, until it's nothing but trash playing in them.
(Mar 23 2017, 03:29 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my rant for the night.

When we have admins in the servers, and they get annoyed by a player...they kick them. I understand we have the option to ignore somebody, or whatever. But how the hell is that possible if that player keeps team flashing, or following you around everywhere you go.

I consider these pug servers to be competative. You are allowing people that have less than 8RWS to ruin the game. What makes things worse, is the fact that there is a admin in the server. AND DOES NOTHING. I have to resort writing a damn thesis on here about it.

Furthermore, I completely understand where you are coming from. Make a report against the player, etc. 

Especially if there's admin in the server..What is your duty as a admin? Equillibirum I believe, at the most basic concept of being a Admin.

In addition, you are allowing trolls to run around rampant, not contributing to the team, talking SHIT, and making me seriously quit playing here all together. You are allowing this to become a acceptable norm in the realm of your control, specifically your servers. 

My reccomendation?

RWS Limit on the servers. It's the only thing I can think of. Anything less than 10 can properly fuck off. Either that, or the activity on these pugs will go further down, until it's nothing but trash playing in them.

You could start a vote to kick them since they are trolling which is a valid reason to vote kick. If not, the admin should know that a player not playing the objective on purpose is a reason to warn and possibly kick them from a game. I would believe so.
Btw

this isn't one of those posts where i'm all "rah rah" do this do that. just simply pissed off my complain was brushed off during a live pug, and i wanted to be heard. that's the truth.
(Mar 23 2017, 04:42 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]Btw

this isn't one of those posts where i'm all "rah rah" do this do that. just simply pissed off my complain was brushed off during a live pug, and i wanted to be heard. that's the truth.

You wanted to court attention. I could deduce many things about your life, but I don't want to type that much tonight.
(Mar 23 2017, 03:29 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]Here's my rant for the night.

My reccomendation?

I know this was a rant and not necessarily a player report. However, if there was an Admin on the server, and there was teamflashing going on, thus admin would have to witness it to be able to do something about it. So for example if there was a guy team flashing, the admin would have to be on this team to do something about that situation, otherwise thus admin should review a demo of when the teamflashing was announced and take proper action upon witnessing this.

Edit: Also if you would like, shoot me a link to the pug you were initially talking about and I will review the incident personally if you would like?
it's just a rant. i'm over it
(Mar 23 2017, 05:53 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]it's just a rant. i'm over it

Nice decision bro
*fucks off*