(wL) Forums

Full Version: I'll donate $25 if...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Bump. It doesn't look like he has been playing pugs lately so he might of finally realized his time has come but who knows, also I was in a gun game server and out of nowhere a wild reckless appeared so that hes still playing the game and not just taking a break for a little bit. Still that being said, when is he getting banned??
(Apr 21 2017, 10:35 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: [ -> ]that being said, when is he getting banned??

Bison pulling the 'good cop, I wont let them bribe me' kinda shit on us.
(Apr 21 2017, 02:00 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: [ -> ]
(Apr 21 2017, 10:35 AM)QueenCrazy Wrote: [ -> ]that being said, when is he getting banned??

Bison pulling the 'good cop, I wont let them bribe me' kinda shit on us.

Daammnnn that sucks D: well at least he stopped playing on warloards anyway it seems so we might be okay.
Check out the number of views compared to the other threads in the same section !

This is getting wild Smile
This is how you guy show you've missed me while I've been gone? How cute!

I've only been gone for a bit, I guess you guys really NEED me here. Don't worry I'll come back to play with you guys soon.

Unfortunately, I get back to my congregation and it said I was banned off the forums for a week. Fixed.

Queen, babe, I was playing in a gungame server because I didn't have enough time to play a full pug, so I just decided to hop around fragging some noobs. I saw deadie join in as I was about to leave so I stayed for a bit longer.

Ben, babe, nobody posts under gaming chat, that's why its blows everything else out of the water, it should be moved to flame or admire section or general section, then maybe it wont be comparatively hotter or spicy.

Marcos, my child, you don't even play with me, I like that you miss me so much despite having played so little with me (what like 8 games?). Don't worry my child I will console you soon enough.

Spider trying to take some pity replied, I feel like he might be a pity sponge that feeds of off everyone feeling bad for him. LOL

I'll see you guys around, I'll be poppin' in and out of the servers once in a while but I might be gone for a while as well, so don't miss me too much.
Learn to spell.

(Apr 23 2017, 12:01 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]Queen, babe, I was playing a in a gungame server because I didn't have enough time to play a full pug, so I just decided to hop around fragging some noobs.
What the fuck is that?

(Apr 23 2017, 12:01 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]Ben, babe, nobody posts under gaming chat, thats why its blows everything else out of the water, it should be moved to flame or admire section or general section, then maybe it wont be comparatively hotter or spicy.

that's not thats. Also, won't not wont.

(Apr 23 2017, 12:01 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]Ill see you guys around, Ill be poppin in and out of the servers once in a while but I might be gone for a while as well, so don't miss me too much.

Ill ≠ I'll. Oh, and it's popping not poppin.
(Apr 23 2017, 12:28 AM)i cri everytiem Wrote: [ -> ]Learn to spell.

(Apr 23 2017, 12:01 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]Queen, babe, I was playing a in a gungame server because I didn't have enough time to play a full pug, so I just decided to hop around fragging some noobs.
What the fuck is that?

(Apr 23 2017, 12:01 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]Ben, babe, nobody posts under gaming chat, thats why its blows everything else out of the water, it should be moved to flame or admire section or general section, then maybe it wont be comparatively hotter or spicy.

that's not thats. Also, won't not wont.

(Apr 23 2017, 12:01 AM)RealRecklezz Wrote: [ -> ]Ill see you guys around, Ill be poppin in and out of the servers once in a while but I might be gone for a while as well, so don't miss me too much.

Ill ≠ I'll. Oh, and it's popping not poppin.

I like. "Poppin" was intentional though. Fixed! Thanks babe.
Pretty sure I've donated more than anyone in this community and even I don't get to ban people just because I don't like them Sad.
(May 14 2017, 11:38 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure I've donated more than anyone in this community and even I don't get to ban people just because I don't like them Sad.

I think this is way beyond just not liking someone, otherwise the list would be more extensive and would have less support Heart
(May 14 2017, 11:38 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure I've donated more than anyone in this community and even I don't get to ban people just because I don't like them Sad.

Lol, r u like Bills good side in a disguise? Also no I don't "feed" off of pity Reckless, I was just SAYING tht I was surprised no one has made something like this for me yet lol. Based on the past shit tht has happend (referencing 1 of them in this reply).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11