(wL) Forums

Full Version: Ban Hammer : Thor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
userid name                uniqueid            connected ping loss state
#      2 "SourceTV"          BOT                                     active
#     89 "ĀLỉνE"huNTeR"  [U:1:19910067]      01:08       55    0 active
#     82 "Delux_247"         [U:1:3653860]       22:07       70    0 active
#     75 "acid"              [U:1:15818688]      36:42      100    0 active
#     83 "GiB-"              [U:1:40971199]      21:11       50    0 active
#     84 "jesse water"       [U:1:29308033]      17:08       52    0 active
#     70 "liNed"             [U:1:8382117]        1:14:39    39    0 active
#     85 "-cCc-"             [U:1:344961338]     14:35      128    0 active
#     88 "ᴳʸᴺ Mickey"   [U:1:12728930]      07:59       70    0 active
l
Ban these peeps for interrupption and griefing, Lined, Jesse, I have screens and vid if needed and IP redirects infinity. 

LOL

I just want to fucken play, GTFO Jessee, banned, GTFO Lined

-acid 

I will donate to get admin and fix this shit. lOL

fucked bs, GTFO and never come back or I will US IP ban YOUR entire CITY
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
We would love to see some evidence.
bAN HIM FOr making a false player report
(May 16 2017, 07:19 PM)Drago Wrote: [ -> ]We would love to see some evidence.

I was there, would be hard to have any evidence, since they killed the pug before it even started =(

But to be honest it's far from enough for a ban, dozens of players do worse daily.
this is like when i was banned for team switching during 5 v 3, but a lot of time had passed and no subs were coming, so it was justified and the ban was illegitimate

it was 5 vs 4 from the start, and we were there close to 10 minutes nobody was coming. also the amount of time that had passed while we were on warmup. if 4 people want to go back to warm up, that is almost half of the pug. 4 people have to spec out to go back to warmup.

honestly this report is just butthurt nonsense. nice first post, acid.
Follow the guidelines: https://war-lords.net/thread-1292.html

~CLOSED~
Jesse, I'm gonna IP ban you from the County of San Francisco, than Butte, and then You will not proceed past My location south. Do you fucken understand when the FBI and the CIA and an agent of the NSA is speaking with YOU & your faggot gay guns toting retarded fuck faggot ass, I'm so fucken mad, I might just fucken come find you in DC
With all the respect, better make a flame thread.
nice second post.

i accidentally created a thread.
(May 16 2017, 07:48 PM)acid Wrote: [ -> ]Jesse, I'm gonna IP ban you from the County of San Francisco, than Butte, and then You will not proceed past My location south. Do you fucken understand when the FBI and the CIA and an agent of the NSA is speaking with YOU & your faggot gay guns toting retarded fuck faggot ass, I'm so fucken mad, I might just fucken come find you in DC

All I fucken do is Troll, but your voice and your signature of Freq remains clearly liar, deceptive. I am going to reccommend isolation again, for 88 hours
 Thank You

I've notified your doctors, and the Welfare Check is on the motherfucken Way.

http:/www.soundcloud.com/indorap

I own the fucken universe, and I don't ever fucken DIe.

Iv'e died and remembered everything no less than a million times right fucken NOW in this fucken life.

So when You can stop your heart, and perform your own brain surgery in .3 seconds, and recover fully from an gunshot wound to the head in less than a fraction of a nano second, you can proceeed. asshole
Angel Angel Angel Heart   Idea Tongue Cool  Smile
Pages: 1 2