(wL) Forums

Full Version: [Fix] Janky Player Model Glitch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tell me you luv me bby. Jesse did it again. Thank me later.

Stuff I don't need to tell most people:
  • Open Notepad and paste the below in.
  • Save this to your cfg folder and make sure to have All Files selected when saving. (by default C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\cfg)
  • Add "exec resetdemo.cfg" w/o the quotation marks (or w/e you saved the file as) to your autoexec.cfg file [or] type exec jessescript in the console after you launch the game.
Important part:
Code:
unbind SCROLLLOCK
alias "demoreset" "pone"
alias ptwo "stop; buymenu; bind w +forward; alias demoreset pone
alias pone "record tpgbg; bind w +stopit; buymenu; alias demoreset ptwo"
alias +stopit "stop; +forward"
alias -stopit "-forward; bind w +forward; alias demoreset pone"
bind SCROLLLOCK "bind w +forward; bind b buymenu; echo hard reset"
bind "b" "demoreset"

File if you can't do it yourself:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-c9w1o...sp=sharing

Note- Scroll Lock resets things if anything is acting up and you need a fix on the fly. I have seen no issues with this but it's there just in case. Adjust this if you don't have a full 100 plus key keyboard.

Edit- Took out spaces from code. 2x.
Revised it... now it's perfect. Updated original post here it is again.

Code:
unbind SCROLLLOCK
alias "demoreset" "pone"
alias ptwo "stop; buymenu; bind w +forward; alias demoreset pone
alias pone "record tpgbg; bind w +stopit; buymenu; alias demoreset ptwo"
alias +stopit "stop; +forward"
alias -stopit "-forward; bind w +forward; alias demoreset pone"
bind SCROLLLOCK "bind w +forward; bind b buymenu; echo hard reset"
bind "b" "demoreset"
A+ post.
What if you are recording a demo? Executing this will do nothing? Or will it just stop your demo?
yes it do nothing besides say already recording in console

also the demo will be constantly overwritten so it wont take up space (not if ur already recording)

basically what it does is record a demo when you open the buy menu. it then stops when you open the buy menu again or press w. pressing w if you were to do this will walk you forward too, as it normally does. so nothing changes with people's normal start up / freeze time routine, the menu opens / everything works / no extra button pressing / and it does the record operation... it won't be doing anything mid-round.

the only thing this would do is stop ur demo if ur recording mid game.
(Jun 07 2017, 02:00 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: [ -> ]yes it do nothing besides say already recording in console

also the demo will be constantly overwritten so it wont take up space (not if ur already recording)

basically what it does is record a demo when you open the buy menu. it then stops when you open the buy menu again or press w. pressing w if you were to do this will walk you forward too, as it normally does. so nothing changes with people's normal start up / freeze time routine, the menu opens / everything works / no extra button pressing / and it does the record operation... it won't be doing anything mid-round.

now find the old-school bind to throw weapons like a beast.
(Jun 07 2017, 01:42 PM)Snooch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 07 2017, 02:00 AM)Jesse_Watters Wrote: [ -> ]yes it do nothing besides say already recording in console

i have it.
(Jun 07 2017, 02:16 PM)Drago Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jun 07 2017, 01:42 PM)Snooch Wrote: [ -> ]

i have it.

PM it babe.
this is way to advanced for me
i'll post a vid
nice
Pages: 1 2