(wL) Forums

Full Version: neteX & Tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
netex to win. kid has more cheating bans than seasons of league xp.
I cheat on lans too. I guess
ghoul is a cheater too
me getting kicked out of LAN.
lul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJXTh4HMAE
if you've been playing this game as long as we have, and you still cheat. scrub status.

go learn to jenga.

btw the video up top is staged.
(Jul 08 2017, 04:31 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: [ -> ]ghoul is a cheater too

Just like you to get the most known cheater/ddoser on counter strike history to carry you through an off-client tournament so you can feel relevant in 2017. This tournament was a joke the instant Bison let netex join.

Do I really need to hold people's hands through his history of illegal activity and cheating in counter strike?
(Jul 08 2017, 06:32 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]netex to win. kid has more cheating bans than seasons of league xp.

(Jul 09 2017, 03:09 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]

Just like you to get the most known cheater/ddoser on counter strike history to carry you through an off-client tournament so you can feel relevant in 2017. This tournament was a joke the instant Bison let netex join.

Do I really need to hold people's hands through his history of illegal activity and cheating in counter strike?

jesus.

shut up !

First, do you think ghoul cheats? I need to know to understand if you are mentally stable.

Relevant in 2017? Does it matter what game anyone is playing? My life in 2017 has been great! Ill explain it if you like..?
(Jul 09 2017, 03:09 AM)helmut^ Wrote: [ -> ]

Hold my hand. Explain it to me! I would love to know
lul ain't nobody cheating.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5