(wL) Forums

Full Version: Admin Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:- Naruto (Warlords) , Adriana Jean (Old Man Gang)

Timezone:- GMT (UTC+8:00)

Availability:- Everyday,Current active hours on Warlords 6pm until late night 

About Me:- Fresh graduates in Bachelor in Occupational Safety and Health, who still seeking for a job. I've been playing CSS since Old Man Gang Servers which is dated from 4years+ back

Reason for application:- I've been playing warlords pub server for long enough,so i wish to try my luck on joining High Definition Kill (HDK) as a part of team member where can i learn from the professional players and also contribute to the team as a team player in competition. For your information, I am still a NightWatch member which is my past active clan , and I am fully aware of the situation where any rival of HDK clan who wish to join HDK ,must leave the clan and of course, i will leave my clan if i am approve to join HDK.

Thank you. Smile
It looks like you are applying for HDK not for admin, however good luck.
Not sure if there is anyone from HDK who is currently active to review your application. So it might take a while.
Application moved to correct forum.
(Jul 15 2017, 12:21 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: [ -> ]Application moved to correct forum.
Thank you !