(wL) Forums

Full Version: my fucking piece of shit job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
fire half the nurses on the floor && increase everyone's hours while decreasing pay because funding got cut REEEEHHHH yeah I quit yesterday.
rip
(Aug 14 2017, 11:09 PM)sheev Wrote: [ -> ]fire half the nurses on the floor && increase everyone's hours while decreasing pay because funding got cut REEEEHHHH yeah I quit yesterday.

working in hospitals ? come in Quebec, they need of everything in ours !

Also we got poutines
(Aug 14 2017, 11:15 PM)Ben- Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 14 2017, 11:09 PM)sheev Wrote: [ -> ]fire half the nurses on the floor && increase everyone's hours while decreasing pay because funding got cut REEEEHHHH yeah I quit yesterday.

working in hospitals ? come in Quebec, they need of everything in ours !

Also we got poutines

you make a compelling argument

Sounds like you live in America lol

You liberal pussy. Work harder.
(Aug 15 2017, 02:37 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds like you live in America lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
dont u get like severance pay or w/e if u lose ur job in a situation like urs. if not start bitching at them or ur state's DOL