(wL) Forums

Full Version: Spooder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://coub.com/view/dfj84
Actual footage of spider vs bots.
Fr tho, ur Garbo and said "we should kick junior so the teams aren't so unfair and we can have a balanced pug" CUS YA let's kick the good players and keep the retarded ones such as yourself. Makes sense.
I mean u know it would've been more fun at least. Rather than u take all the kills pretty much, Like is it rlly fun for another person even on the winning side to get a hard carry? Like don't get me wrong but I do like carries but still it was pretty much a 10 RWS dif tht game, tbh they were winning till u joined in and then we won. Then the game after tht U pretty much dominated over them (not saying the rest of the team didn't help, just mainly talking abt them). Imo its more fun to actually have a balanced game rather than to just get the straight up win without even having to try.

Like I just played a PUG (the Tuscan game) and we went 16-14. Tht game was tbh more fun than a game where we just get carried to victory not having to do a thing rlly, because 1. I did somewhat good, and 2. It was acutally a close game because our team was working together and getting shit done as a TEAM. Yes we did loose it but still least we all had our own parts to play in it, at times we failed those but sometimes we didn't.

I also just wanted to kick u cause u were being a bit toxic to me and a few others, which is y I personal muted u.

Point being, I personally prefer to actually try and get the win rather than just being given it by 1 person, or how ever many ppl there r to carry. It just feels better personally..
I see your point spider. And i raise you a reciprocal.

Why would it be fun for a server full of decent players 11+rws to play with someone on their team who goes 3-20 or something wicked like that.

You're point is prejudice to your own skill level. Leave junior alone with that shit.
(Sep 03 2017, 12:07 AM)_nme Wrote: [ -> ]I see your point spider. And i raise you a reciprocal.

Why would it be fun for a server full of decent players 11+rws to play with someone on their team who goes 3-20 or something wicked like that.

You're point is prejudice to your own skill level. Leave junior alone with that shit.

What do u think the 10+ RWS server is for then? For fun? If u want to play with only other high RWS ppl then play on there, so tht ppl like me and shit can't join. Its there for tht exact reason pretty much...