(wL) Forums

Full Version: lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Long time no forums :o

[[CS]] Spider: can u not fkin target me 24/7
Deadié: im not

private message: U act like 20 RWS is easy to get u have fucking 10... and ya I'm pretty sure u would fucking be pissed if u were as bad as me and somoene with the same skill lvl does way better. Plus u fucking rq a lot so u don't have much room to talk. Rlly shows how u rlly r as a person, if u honestly didn't defriend me. I would've definitely defriended u. Ass hole... Never fucking giving u anymore respect

His bio ? ? ?

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to talk about something that is pretty important: Toxicity.

It can be very easy to get tilted and/or salty due to an unfavorable outcome within a game; don't worry, we've all been there.
The important thing is to remember that you are playing a GAME.
You know, like for fun.
So when you decide to let that negative outcome get to you and be toxic, do the rest of this server a favor and mute yourself.
No, seriously. Mute yourself. Take a few moments just to yourself to breathe, calm down, and remember that it is a game, intended to be FUN with the other people on this server.
If you manage to find your happy self again, go ahead and unmute yourself, apologize for getting angry, and continue on your merry way.

If you decide to spread your toxicity to others, shifting the blame to them, then you are not doing yourself any favors. Thank you for taking the time to read this edited monologue, sorry for ranting, and I hope you all have a nice day!
GLHF!
(Sep 06 2017, 06:06 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: [ -> ]Long time no forums :o

[[CS]] Spider: can u not fkin target me 24/7
Deadié: im not

private message: U act like 20 RWS is easy to get u have fucking 10... and ya I'm pretty sure u would fucking be pissed if u were as bad as me and somoene with the same skill lvl does way better. Plus u fucking rq a lot so u don't have much room to talk. Rlly shows how u rlly r as a person, if u honestly didn't defriend me. I would've definitely defriended u. Ass hole... Never fucking giving u anymore respect

His bio ? ? ?

I just wanted to take a moment of your time to talk about something that is pretty important: Toxicity.

It can be very easy to get tilted and/or salty due to an unfavorable outcome within a game; don't worry, we've all been there.
The important thing is to remember that you are playing a GAME.
You know, like for fun.
So when you decide to let that negative outcome get to you and be toxic, do the rest of this server a favor and mute yourself.
No, seriously. Mute yourself. Take a few moments just to yourself to breathe, calm down, and remember that it is a game, intended to be FUN with the other people on this server.
If you manage to find your happy self again, go ahead and unmute yourself, apologize for getting angry, and continue on your merry way.

If you decide to spread your toxicity to others, shifting the blame to them, then you are not doing yourself any favors. Thank you for taking the time to read this edited monologue, sorry for ranting, and I hope you all have a nice day!
GLHF!

Deadie, why are you walling against poor Spider -- he probably would have clutched SO many rounds without you killing him. He would ace if there wasn't so many AWPs -- he's told me so...
ooooo spider......will you ever learn.....
Let him play with Handsome SHAN.
I love how u only post the first thing I msg'd u and my bio and my PRIVATE msg to u. Tbh I was debating whether to make a flame/admire abt u, but didn't bother to 1. I'm too lazy, and 2. I just wanted to say 1 last thing to u, and not make a big deal out of this, no matter how much of an ass u want to be. But it seems u want to so fine, I will also.

U know what's funny? U showed nothing tht u said in the convo only what I said, if I could re-open the chat and post what u typed I would, but u defriended me. U say its easy to get 20 RWS yet u have 10... rlly shows u stand by what u say... Did I post my toxicity in the server chat? No I posted it in a Steam msg to U only "do the rest of this SERVER a favor". U msg me also when I kill u constantly so don't act like I'm the only one who does it, if I could go back and get proof I would. If u want to nit pick my bio and y it says tht its because I'm tired of ppl always either blaming their entire team or 1 person for losing or whatever, priv msgs r dif than server msgs smartass. I also copied it from another Discord regarding LoL so ya some stuff doesn't make sense, but at least it still has its main point, tht's all I care abt.

I honestly can't believe how I used to see u as a friend.

I just seen ur reply in my priv msg to u on the site

"suck my big dick lmao"   Lol real mature on ur end...
(Sep 07 2017, 08:32 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: [ -> ]I love how u only post the first thing I msg'd u and my bio and my PRIVATE msg to u. Tbh I was debating whether to make a flame/admire abt u, but didn't bother to 1. I'm too lazy, and 2. I just wanted to say 1 last thing to u, and not make a big deal out of this, no matter how much of an ass u want to be. But it seems u want to so fine, I will also.

U know what's funny? U showed nothing tht u said in the convo only what I said, if I could re-open the chat and post what u typed I would, but u defriended me. U say its easy to get 20 RWS yet u have 10... rlly shows u stand by what u say... Did I post my toxicity in the server chat? No I posted it in a Steam msg to U only "do the rest of this SERVER a favor". U msg me also when I kill u constantly so don't act like I'm the only one who does it, if I could go back and get proof I would. If u want to nit pick my bio and y it says tht its because I'm tired of ppl always either blaming their entire team or 1 person for losing or whatever, priv msgs r dif than server msgs smartass. I also copied it from another Discord regarding LoL so ya some stuff doesn't make sense, but at least it still has its main point, tht's all I care abt.

you* messaged* message* you* to be honest* about* one* you* you* you* that* you* conversation* you* you* de-friended* you* you* really* message* you* you* message* you*one* private* messages* are* difference* messages* smart ass* you* that is* about* you* private* message*

I would give this a 35%.
(Sep 08 2017, 02:30 PM)Snooch Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 07 2017, 08:32 PM)Spiderfreak Wrote: [ -> ]I love how u only post the first thing I msg'd u and my bio and my PRIVATE msg to u. Tbh I was debating whether to make a flame/admire abt u, but didn't bother to 1. I'm too lazy, and 2. I just wanted to say 1 last thing to u, and not make a big deal out of this, no matter how much of an ass u want to be. But it seems u want to so fine, I will also.

you* messaged* message* you* to be honest* about* one* you* you* you* that* you* conversation* you* you* de-friended* you* you* really* message* you* you* message* you*one* private* messages* are* difference* messages* smart ass* you* that is* about* you* private* message*

I would give this a 35%.

Js (Just saying) if ur (you're) gonna (going to) be the grammar Nazi and nit pick what I typed, I'd suggest to do it right.

U (You) missed like 3-4 words, maybe even more and u (you) put "difference" when I meant different. Which one makes more sense, "priv msgs r dif than server msgs smartass" because to me "different" makes more sense rather than "difference".
getum spider !
Doesn't change the grade, still have to attend tutorial if you want to bring it up to a 70%.
(Sep 06 2017, 06:06 PM)Deadplanet Wrote: [ -> ].

Regarding https://war-lords.net/pugs/60474

Perfect example of "Its because I'm tired of people always either blaming their entire team or 1 person for losing or whatever"

Deadié : Spider=lose "

I'm not saying that it wasn't at all my fault on the loss. But Deadie if ur gonna say shit like that and not be carrying us flawlessly and rq after the game. Then don't bother. Ya its totally all my fault when ur not top frag either, nice logic there...
Pages: 1 2 3